Thumbs upScan Address

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Scan Address
Short Tutorial For Who Still Dont know To Scan

Player Pointer
43 46 72 61 6D 65 49 6E 74 65 72 66 61 63 65 00

Unlimited Buy Time
5F 53 45 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 5F 53 47

Team Esp
2F 42 6C 61 63 6B 53 68 6F 74 2F 44 61 74 61 2F

Position Player
HK 416

Video
Nice tut, too bad I don't really play BS anymore. Hope this gets patched asap jkjk
Quote Originally Posted by ClashiBotV1 View Post
Nice tut, too bad I don't really play BS anymore. Hope this gets patched asap jkjk
Thanks . Hahaha
What is the use of HK 416?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderBoss View Post
What is the use of HK 416?
Teleport Maybe
Quote Originally Posted by Xjemy2001 View Post
Teleport Maybe
You know how to find totalitem address?
Quote Originally Posted by Zombies12 View Post
You know how to find totalitem address?
TotalItem patched.
Quote Originally Posted by ReseviC View Post


TotalItem patched.
Yes, patched.




Quote Originally Posted by CoderBoss View Post
What is the use of HK 416?
Quote Originally Posted by Xjemy2001 View Post
Teleport Maybe
Honestly, havent anything to extract using this string.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies12 View Post
You know how to find totalitem address?
Have Kim & Byte method via engine and you can find each character.nif via pointer, is the same ideia as old Hamilton Method.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


Yes, patched.






Honestly, havent anything to extract using this string.


Have Kim & Byte method via engine and you can find each character.nif via pointer, is the same ideia as old Hamilton Method.
Nice Pro ><
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post


Yes, patched.






Honestly, havent anything to extract using this string.


Have Kim & Byte method via engine and you can find each character.nif via pointer, is the same ideia as old Hamilton Method.
@Minerva , That's TotalItem ? I thought they removed it . Yes nif i know it still works . But totalitem !? You managed to do it?
Quote Originally Posted by ReseviC View Post


@Minerva , That's TotalItem ? I thought they removed it . Yes nif i know it still works . But totalitem !? You managed to do it?
Well, I just confirmed above.... "Yes, Patched"
and then I commented 2 alternative methods for managing "Totalitem"via pointer using same ideia of Hamilton Method(Placing .TXT Codes).
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode]
Well, I just confirmed above.... "Yes, Patched"
and then I commented 2 alternative methods for managing "Totalitem"via pointer using same ideia of Hamilton Method(Placing .TXT Codes).
I see ! Nice color you got it !
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us