How To Overclock WarRock

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
How To Overclock WarRock
Does anyone know how to do this?

For people who don't know what this is: U can overclock WarRock somehow. It makes u run faster, makes ur ak47 shoot as fast as ur famas, and it is NO hack.

I wish to know how this works, if anyone knows? Please contact me at:

Prolude@live.nl

Or post it here which programm I need for it or something ^^

Thnx!!
xp speeder? only that program i know
I don't know it ant more? Uhm.. Google is your best friend
Thats a hack Shoot as: then u have famas. m134. scoprions
it only changes speed
Quote Originally Posted by Prolude View Post
and it is NO hack.
He said it's not a hack, and eh how are you so sure Prolude?
Other than keeping your pc ultra tuned and using "gamebooster" i'm not too sure..

I am curious to find out if someone has an "overclocking" answer

You could always buy a gaming network card and a 295GTX, problem solved
how the hell told you suchs thing, that it aint hack?
I used have speedgear, it would speed up games and even your computer, i tried to do this on warrock but it was detected as a hack so i do not think that this is possible, but there might be a program out there that is not detected.
Im sure it aint a hack, cause u could be used with ESL matches (esl.eu) when EQ is on. It is impossible to hack with EQ on. But there are many people who overclocked there WarRock (it's called program overclocking as far as I know).

And no, I do not mean the hack: shoot as fast as famas/m134/scorps

It is not with a injector. There should be a program that is just speeding up everything on ur warrock, and nothing else.

I wish I knew which program that was. Anyone knows this?
i played with speederXp and after 30 mins is:Connection terminated from the server
You could try overclocking yuor computer but that may set it on fire if you don't know what your doing as me and my friends have already found out.Or you could delete every useless never used program from your computer or organize it onto flash drives then delete them off you computer.But if you are going to overclock your computer,make sure that you hace taken the side off your computer,have multiple fans goin and keep the room as cold as possible,also make sure you don't have any athlon hardware installed as it sucks for overclocking.And DO NOT LEVE YOUR COMPUTER UNATENDED,if you can get an overclocking software you can control what per cent faster it is,i would say no more than 10% for a normal computer.But like I said i would not do this if you don't have enough money for a new computer.Or you could always just get the latest nvidia graphics card and most powerful microprocesser out there.
ouch'.

maybe get a better video card?

got enough ram? (memory)
Ive heard of overclocking your graphics card. Nothing about overclocking a game.
He means 'overclock' as in making games run faster and reducing lag, there are many many ways to
do this and there are some good tutorials on "how to make warrock run faster" in previous threads..

If you're going to overclock your CPU make sure you know what you are doing and use an aftermarket CPU cooler

I have a Phenom x 4 Black Edition @ 3.2ghz No need to overclock just yet
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
He means 'overclock' as in making games run faster and reducing lag, there are many many ways to
do this and there are some good tutorials on "how to make warrock run faster" in previous threads..

If you're going to overclock your CPU make sure you know what you are doing and use an aftermarket CPU cooler

I have a Phenom x 4 Black Edition @ 3.2ghz No need to overclock just yet
Really? Well I never found one before...
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us