Post[Release] Rotmg Build103

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Wow, what a relic. Thanks for sharing.
Looks good, approved
I started around build 118 and damn this looks old compared to that.

Screenshots:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
I started around build 118 and damn this looks old compared to that.

Screenshots:

/10 chars
Took a while but I did it. Thanks for the release!
Quote Originally Posted by OmegaBM View Post
Took a while but I did it. Thanks for the release!
np, if u are going to make a server out of it gl i already did and it was fun but not as much content as 123.5.1 or deca
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
np, if u are going to make a server out of it gl i already did and it was fun but not as much content as 123.5.1 or deca
How did you make a server out of it I would like to try :P
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

I think I fucking creamed my pants.
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!

I think I fucking creamed my pants.
Have you been living under a stone? xd
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Have you been living under a stone? xd
Stoned* :^)
Hi,
How do we add or merge to the client ?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us