LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RP -50% OFF NORMAL PRICE
Hello everyone!
I am selling Riot Points 50% Cheaper than the normal Riot price!
How the process works:
1) You tell me how much rp you want and you pay me 50% of rp price in BITCOINS or SKRILL (ie. if 3250rp costs 20€, you pay me 10€)
2) Make sure you have verified your account email
3) You give me your username + temporary password + server
4) I deposit the RP amount in your account
5) You are free to spend them however you like without any problems!
THE METHOD IS TESTED AND WORKING FOR OVER 1 YEAR 100% SAFELY
ONLY BITCOIN AND SKRILL ARE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT FOR NOW
*If i think you are trusted then we can deal though PayPal friends and family*
[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/live%3An4xs_1.png[/IMG]ⓘ
I am selling Riot Points 50% Cheaper than the normal Riot price!
How the process works:
1) You tell me how much rp you want and you pay me 50% of rp price in BITCOINS or SKRILL (ie. if 3250rp costs 20€, you pay me 10€)
2) Make sure you have verified your account email
3) You give me your username + temporary password + server
4) I deposit the RP amount in your account
5) You are free to spend them however you like without any problems!
THE METHOD IS TESTED AND WORKING FOR OVER 1 YEAR 100% SAFELY
ONLY BITCOIN AND SKRILL ARE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT FOR NOW
*If i think you are trusted then we can deal though PayPal friends and family*
[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/live%3An4xs_1.png[/IMG]ⓘ




