LightbulbImGAY Simple External

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
ImGAY Simple External
Oh hi there.

I've should release it as my external cheat but..
I am too lazy for paste polyloader markers in to it

So I am releasing it here as sources

Feel free to pasta!

Hey! Don't worry I deleted .vs and Release folder so there are no any .VC.db and .exe files



- - - Updated - - -

Functions:
Aim (edit settings in Options.cpp)
Trigger (setted to the mouse4)
Bunnyhop (64tick only)
GlowESP (healthbased, teambased, F7 to toggle)
imgayexternal_mpgh.net.rar1.5 MB · 793 downloads Clean
Source inside. Approved
Friend I opened the hacker and then open the CS GO and only appears this message

"> wu41tin' f0r siesgou!"

He does not leave this part how to proceed?

im use: vs 2015 community

and

sdk 8.1
Quote Originally Posted by parademebanir View Post
Friend I opened the hacker and then open the CS GO and only appears this message

"> wu41tin' f0r siesgou!"

He does not leave this part how to proceed?

im use: vs 2015 community

and

sdk 8.1
then probably failed to initalize the memory manager (thats the only thing thats before that text)
u can debug executables really really really easily hint hint
Lol it's not yours it's paste from another forum.
Quote Originally Posted by KMWTW View Post
Lol it's not yours it's paste from another forum.
Don't we all know that?
Quote Originally Posted by KMWTW View Post
Lol it's not yours it's paste from another forum.
lol nope.
h0w t0 maek ur owen extrnl hake
github.com
searc: csgo external
find any
paste
PROFIT!
@WildAssassinz
Quote Originally Posted by tijesef View Post
my external cheat
ehhh
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?