I need a refunder ASAP!
I placed an order on Aeropostale for $420. I tried the refund myself and of course failed.
I said the box arrived damaged and empty ( the packaged actually DID come open and beat up!! ) anyways they said since UPS said the package was perfectly in tact which is bs, and the weight is 17.5 from their warehouse that I need to contact UPS myself because they can't do anything anymore. Can any refunder fix this? I'm needing someone asap. Also, do you think it can be done or should I just return these items? Thanks!
I said the box arrived damaged and empty ( the packaged actually DID come open and beat up!! ) anyways they said since UPS said the package was perfectly in tact which is bs, and the weight is 17.5 from their warehouse that I need to contact UPS myself because they can't do anything anymore. Can any refunder fix this? I'm needing someone asap. Also, do you think it can be done or should I just return these items? Thanks!


