[Making]Custom MPGH Tags

Posts 1–15 of 249 · Page 1 of 17
[Making]Custom MPGH Tags
I'll be trying to continue what Ravallo, Organized Chaos and so on have been doing for a while.
-

Requirements:
● Atleast 1,337 posts (unless Staff/Donator)
● (Custom usertitles cannot contain 'MPGH')

Please make sure you meet all the requirements.

What to include:
Background Colour:
Text: (Keep it simple, don't expect me to type a bible)
Text Colour:
Icon URL: (Please try to include a photoshop-friendly icon if possible)


I've made this one in approx. 5 minutes, just a quick inspiration-less job, ofcourse yours won't be as crappy.



ANIMATIONS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE! Moving icons, flashes, I'll try it all out, give me an idea of what you'd like.

Ofcourse it won't be as crappy as that one but you get the idea.


However, standard templates like Ravallo used to do(which I personally prefer)are also available.



My skype is thekimuri if you'd like to ask anything.

It's free, but pressing that thanks button there for me would surely help me out alot.



Made examples:









ALSO:
● For Staff, Donators and members with atleast 1,337 posts: create a thread here to request your new usertitle:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/
● For Staff and Donators with less than 1,337 posts: create a thread here to request your new usertitle:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-staff-requests/



I copied alot of text from Ravallo's thread, hope he's okay with that if one day he returns, thanks @Ravallo
I have a quick question because I am new to this website, and this is the only post where this question would fit in. How do you add an MPGH tag to your user title? I've seen a few ads like this and people have them in their name, but I don't know how to.
Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I have a quick question because I am new to this website, and this is the only post where this question would fit in. How do you add an MPGH tag to your user title? I've seen a few ads like this and people have them in their name, but I don't know how to.
You request it when you either have 1337 posts or if you donate a minimum of 25 dollars.
Added on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Added on skype!


You're welcome!
Such a shame that I dont have 1337 posts.
I was wondering if you can do one like my mine box but make it look better
Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor. View Post
I was wondering if you can do one like my mine box but make it look better
Sure, I'll get on it, what would you like different? Please be as specific as you can, imagine I'm a blind baby and you have to tell me what the sun looks like.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Sure, I'll get on it, what would you like different? Please be as specific as you can, imagine I'm a blind baby and you have to tell me what the sun looks like.
i would like it clearer and just not as messy and Dull if that helps lol, and more color.
Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor. View Post

i would like it clearer and just not as messy and Dull if that helps lol, and more color.

Like that? If you'd like anything changed let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post



Like that? If you'd like anything changed let me know.
That looks awesome dude thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


On it, give me a few minutes. I can see where you're getting with the background but it might backstab ya, I'll give you a few examples, see what you'd like to see different and better.





I actually like the 2nd one.

Thanks a lot!
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


I actually like the 2nd one.

Thanks a lot!
Sweet, glad I could help ya!
Posts 1–15 of 249 · Page 1 of 17

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?