[Making]Custom MPGH Tags
Hold up hold up, you're doing this for free?
Is there a possible bypass for the 1337 posts requirement?
Is there a possible bypass for the 1337 posts requirement?
Background Colour: Crimson Red
Text: "Donald J. Trump" then next frame "#MAGA"
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: Trump's Face

https://img.clipartfest.com/d15dcc8b...rt_427-547.pngⓘ
Please make it a two frame gif, each frame stays long enough to read.
Thanks @Snake you da man
Text: "Donald J. Trump" then next frame "#MAGA"
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: Trump's Face

https://img.clipartfest.com/d15dcc8b...rt_427-547.pngⓘ
Please make it a two frame gif, each frame stays long enough to read.
Thanks @Snake you da man
Background Colour:
Text: (Keep it simple, don't expect me to type a bible)
Text Colour:
Icon URL: (Please try to include a photoshop-friendly icon if possible)
Polish Flag - IN WHITE I WANT IT TO Say Poland
Text: (Keep it simple, don't expect me to type a bible)
Text Colour:
Icon URL: (Please try to include a photoshop-friendly icon if possible)
Polish Flag - IN WHITE I WANT IT TO Say Poland
You still doing these @Snake ?
Is this still a thing? If so I will just go around and help people so I can get 1337 posts.


(or simmilar "sith emblem" )