PostArma 3 Scripting Tutorial (As basic as it gets) (Script code)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 Scripting Tutorial (As basic as it gets) (Script code)
Download with scripts at bottom

I would like to note before i start this is not how to "Hack" arma 3 this is how to make scripts execute with hacks, you can you NSS/PG if you do not know how to make your own injector. One thing i would like to say to those who google "How to h4ck in arma 3" before you can even BEGIN to understand the beast that is BE you need to read up on c++ i personally read books because with videos i found myself constantly rewinding. Besides the point here is some basic info on making arma 3 scripts. Surprisingly the best source of info for scripting can be found on Bohemia's official website. First thing i will start by saying is with the replace pbo method (You can find this on any other thread) you can inject scripts for up to 4min and then you get kicked.. BUT you have time with NSS to "Infect" a player with a simple scroll menu..
Code:
player addAction ["A Useless Action That Does Nothing", {}]; within this script inside the {} brackets you can put the script you want to add to the scroll menu action
Here is a example player addAction ["Kill Cursor Target Dude", {cursorTarget setDamage 1;}];
This adds a action that kills cursor target when triggered, fun right?
This is just little script in this next bit of code this will show how to spawn anothers set of actions
Code:
player addAction ["Load Money PNG", "[]spawn mpgh_money"];  this will spawn the bit of code that starts with "mpgh_money = {  you will use this a lot for making bigger menus
This is a idea for a more complicated asspect
Code:
player addAction ["=== Drugs ===","[]spawn mpgh_drugs;"];

mpgh_drugs = {
    player addBackpack "B_Bergen_mcamo_F";
    player addItem "meth_bag";
	player addItem "meth_bag";
	player addItem "meth_bag";
This makes the scroll wheel action ===Drugs=== spawn the item code following mpgh_drugs = {

This is it for today considering it is 2:24 in the morning and i am running on aderall and monster! I attached a file with much more script ideas and info, including tips for making your scripts undetected! Also if i fucked up in any of the information i put here CORRECT ME i can take the roasts from the better hackers...

Click Spoiler for disclaimer
 
Disclaimer
NONE of the scripts are 100% undetected whatsoever these are IDEAS


EE -Sean
ExploitEmpiteScriptIdeas.txt3 KB · 241 downloads Clean
I can not manage to infect someone on Altis Life servers when I do the right job: player addAction ["Vehicule", {deleteVehicle cursorTarget
;}];


But on the private server it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexe View Post
I can not manage to infect someone on Altis Life servers when I do the right job: player addAction ["Vehicule", {deleteVehicle cursorTarget
;}];


But on the private server it works.
your script doesnt infect a play it delete the vehicle you are looking at.
The idea of this is to use it in NSS menu and player exc my dude
I have the NSS Admin console I have to run this command I have to choose the person I want to infect with the Player button except that when I do it it does not have the action I'm given its wants The server is secure, it has the infithar anticheat but all the commands I can execute them on myself like for example:

life_cash = 400000;

And if I want to infect for a friend this does not work while on me everything works.

I have already made several orders like: player addAction ["Kill Cursor Target Dude", {cursorTarget setDamage 1;}];
player addAction ["Load Money PNG", "[]spawn mpgh_money"]; ...
Quote Originally Posted by Nexe View Post
I have the NSS Admin console I have to run this command I have to choose the person I want to infect with the Player button except that when I do it it does not have the action I'm given its wants The server is secure, it has the infithar anticheat but all the commands I can execute them on myself like for example:

life_cash = 400000;

And if I want to infect for a friend this does not work while on me everything works.

I have already made several orders like: player addAction ["Kill Cursor Target Dude", {cursorTarget setDamage 1;}];
player addAction ["Load Money PNG", "[]spawn mpgh_money"]; ...
you need a remote execution.. all these scripts are local unless you use a remote execution. And if you use one and dont know how to use it you will end up sending the script to everyone.
So could i save this>

player addAction ["Blow that ShIt UP", {cursorTarget setDamage 1;}];

As a .sqf file in my arma 3 directory, and then use/make a undetected script injector, so use on for example ALRP, wihtout getting BattleEye GLOBAL BANNED?

Any answers are really appriciated. And also, were can i get info of how to make a injector? Everyone says that i need to know C++, but after that what do i do to learn how to do it?

Regards
Gacken
Quote Originally Posted by gacken View Post
So could i save this>

player addAction ["Blow that ShIt UP", {cursorTarget setDamage 1;}];

As a .sqf file in my arma 3 directory, and then use/make a undetected script injector, so use on for example ALRP, wihtout getting BattleEye GLOBAL BANNED?

Any answers are really appriciated. And also, were can i get info of how to make a injector? Everyone says that i need to know C++, but after that what do i do to learn how to do it?

Regards
Gacken
Yeah as far as I AM concerned that would work. By now you probably have learned that you CAN get globabal banned for Script Injecting. You will get Global Banned if BE detects that you are modifying any of the games original data while playing on a BE Secure server. Cheat Engine uses this method, and I've heard stories of players getting Global Banned even though they weren't cheating, they just had Cheat Engine running in the background and forgot to close it. BE picked it up and detected that it was targeting A3 and banned them... In my opinion, its not worth it to go and PBO spoof or Inject, unless your willing to waste $20-40 and rebuy ArmA 3 on an Alt-account.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us