TalkingWTSCheap Domino's Pizza accounts only US 60 points 1$ !

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap Domino's Pizza accounts only US 60 points 1$ !
I'm new seller here
selling Domino's Pizza accounts with free pizza
account with 60 points = 1$
10x accounts with 60 points = 8$
+ 20 accounts 60 points = -20% discount
payment : only BTC

contact skype : d537ef4ef951cfb6
Proof:
image. prntscr .com / image / c6b025bc07dd4f3c80ae48412a4bd211 . png
Vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Vouch copy?
yes go skype
Can I have a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by akilesh13 View Post
Can I have a vouch copy?
no sorry you dont have the right for vouch you need 1500 posts +
bump of the day
+Vouch! This guy replied to me within five minutes of me adding him and gave me an account really quickly. It has the points needed for a pizza and worked perfectly fine. If you need a quick responding seller, he's your man
bump of the day
Fast and quick with the transaction. Would recommend. +Vouch
bump of the day
bump again accept orders
bump again still selling
bump of the day
Hey I'll buy an account with a pizza on it
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?