Warrock Public Hack

PollNice Hack?
YES!!! Nice Hack64% · 25
Hmm Looks nice but can better5% · 2
Bha Nub Hack18% · 7
I Dont Have A Reaction....13% · 5
39 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Public Hack
I Found A Warrock Hack.I DIDN"T MAKE IT! Credits To Steven
virusscan:Virustotal. MD5: 2417ef5ab4a7914167a3db96592d4900

screen:
In Game Screen:

Known Bugs WTW Cant turn off
Have Other bugs in this hack? Post plz


Thank me if i helped!
ForMPGH.net.zipattachment deleted · 103 downloads before removal
results? does it work or no and noobs dont say "download and try instead of askin" im ip banned so dont even go there
Ok guys..
I KNOW Liz has talked to you about this...

PLEASE try not to spam the threads before I get a chance to approve.

Sorry for the wait.


Post results
my warrock shutted off right before game started ill try again
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
my warrock shutted off right before game started ill try again
Thats exactly what happened to me then i tried again and it crashed
WarRock crashed right when I spawned during my first game...
ok first game i crashed before i was ingame, second one i didnt turn on hacks till i was ingame and then after i turned on played few mins it crashed lol


edit: i wish i could have these addies lol still need some new addies
Quote Originally Posted by TheWorld'sGreatest View Post
Close topic, hack is detected..
not "detected" just not coded right, but the hack isnt detected yet people could enjoy their few minutes of hacking with this lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us