Overwatch Boosting

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I'll take a vouch copy, added you on skype to discuss more.
interested for a vouch then maybe a deal after that
Can you do other regions that US ?
(please quote me)
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
interested for a vouch then maybe a deal after that
Can you do other regions that US ?
(please quote me)
It's not just me, I should have stated. It's me and a guy from EU. We both actually do it on EU, as it EU is a lot better than NA(people actually talk in voice, and want to communicate more often than NA) your rating does carry over to NA.
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
interested for a vouch then maybe a deal after that
Can you do other regions that US ?
(please quote me)
BUMPBUMPBUMP. I need contact information, unless you've already added me, and haven't said it was you.
bumptooshort
Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
bumptooshort
Gimme vouch copy fam.
Received a vouch copy and I'm very satisfy with the service. So I decided to use more of this service and the booster boosted me up from plat to diamond.
10/10
Hi I am super new to OW I played the game for 2 weeks when launched and stopped because I cba with the game but now I want to start playing again I have no idea what the ranking system is lik? It looks like similar to LoL ranking? Anyway my account is untangled obviously because I only played the game when it cMe out. I have a question what does "50sr" mean in your logo? So if I want platinum how much do I pay from unranked to platinum? Please reply back also do you play legit or use kind of host boot or hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by InstantnatsnI View Post
Hi I am super new to OW I played the game for 2 weeks when launched and stopped because I cba with the game but now I want to start playing again I have no idea what the ranking system is lik? It looks like similar to LoL ranking? Anyway my account is untangled obviously because I only played the game when it cMe out. I have a question what does "50sr" mean in your logo? So if I want platinum how much do I pay from unranked to platinum? Please reply back also do you play legit or use kind of host boot or hacks?
Legit. In season 1 it was just a number between 1 and 100. Season 2-current it is 1-5000. If you buy say 2000-300 the price is 3USD for every 50 points. Thus you would be paying a total of $60 for 2000-3000 rating, and you would end up getting a few more give or take. If you're not ranked at the moment, we can do your placements, and you would be automatically in at least Diamond(3000SR) after we completed it. Placements are:$22USD for you, and we promise at least 8 out of 10 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post


Gimme vouch copy fam.
You have my Skype.
/bump6541651
/bump6541651
BUMPBUMPBUMP
What if I gain 60 ish SR per win since I just got ranked? I barely got into gold and wanna get to platinum, how much would this cost me?
Quote Originally Posted by Buttery Buddha View Post
What if I gain 60 ish SR per win since I just got ranked? I barely got into gold and wanna get to platinum, how much would this cost me?
We added you.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?