WTBTeach how to hack psn account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Teach how to hack psn account
Hi i would like someone to teach me how to hack PSN ACCOUNTS. i will pay and please proof

Skype : pixelakeelkrad
Quote Originally Posted by kradpixel View Post
Hi i would like someone to teach me how to hack PSN ACCOUNTS. i will pay and please proof

Skype : pixelakeelkrad
I can tell you how to do it for free add me skype below if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I can tell you how to do it for free add me skype below if interested.
u teaching him how to crack psn accounts
can u tell it to me to please
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I can tell you how to do it for free add me skype below if interested.
I'll add you, I would be happy if you could help me with that info.
Quote Originally Posted by Gonoru View Post
I'll add you, I would be happy if you could help me with that info.
aww idk how to anymore. The way I know is patched.
I need to please
Quote Originally Posted by JockeE View Post
I need to please
You said the same thing to my thread...
bump!?! this
Quote Originally Posted by kradpixel View Post
bump!?! this
I told you all the steps :c , that's how most people do it.
I believe it's sentry mba, and configs and that's it
Quote Originally Posted by Simba View Post
I believe it's sentry mba, and configs and that's it
Yes, I thought so. That is what I'm trying to learn. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post


aww idk how to anymore. The way I know is patched.
Damm. Thanks anyway
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?