Red faceWTSKohl's Cash $5-$100 and more - 10-20%

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Kohl's Cash $5-$100 and more - 10-20%


I will be selling Kohl's Cash
$5-$100 or more
for 10%-20% of original value!


 
Proof

Prices
  • $5-$15 = 10%
  • $20-$45 = 15%
  • $50+ = 20%

Payment method: Only Bitcoin


 
TOS
1. All Kohls Cash and Gift Cards are checked before handed to you.
2. I do not offer warranty on these accounts, you should use it as soon as you get it.
3. No refund what-so-ever.
4. You agree with all these terms once you buy Kohls Cash or Gift Cards.
5. If you order online and your order get canceled for some reason, i can't really do much. It's better to use them in store and it's works 100%.


As a new member of MPGH i can provide vouch copy of Kohl's Cash to trusted member of the community

Skype: Redditoro
Added you on skype. Asking for a vouch copy
This guy is probably the best seller I've ever met.
I've bought dominos from him, so opening this new shop is dope af. He gave me a $70 Koh's cash vouch copy,
and then sold me a discounted $100 GIFTCARD, not Kohl's cash, meaning I could cover shipping for online shopping.
Very nice guy, and will buy from him whenever I need stuff. Could not have asked for a better seller. @Redditoro
Confirm,this is lawrence
Quote Originally Posted by haxor888 View Post
Confirm,this is lawrence
Yes, you talking to me.

Kohls Cash in stock:

51x20$
128x10$

5-10% deals on them only today. Need to be used 'till 04.15

If you order online and your order get canceled for some reason, i can't really do much. It's better to use them in store and it's works 100%.
added on Skype
Vouch for this dude sold me 140 worth of Kohls. I was scared at first but you can trust this guy.
Bought online btw
UPDATE! Received a Vouch copy, and what can I say? This seller is Top Notch! Quick service, answers questions, fast delivery and best products. I got a $30 vouch and also bought a $20 to see both parts of dealing with him. Both of the kohls cash worked great, take a look below just bought something nice :P VOUCH for this seller! Don't Hesitate to deal with him, no problems at all!

Sent you a contact request

EDIT: Big vouch for Redditoro. Completed a transaction to purchase $120 Kohl's cash. Thanks again!
He's very fast. Big big vouch for him. Fastest seller ever
Excellent seller, add him on Skype and respond very quick. Bought $300 Kohls with no problem at all! smooth transaction. Buy with confidence!
Hi can you confirm we're talking on skype please?
Quote Originally Posted by HogwartsAlumna View Post
Hi can you confirm we're talking on skype please?
Just added you.


UPDATE:
My stock is almost empty, there is something left for the next cycle, restock in ~ 2 days
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?