PostApplying

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Applying
Hello, My name is Cody Galloway and I have been using PS for a while now.

At the end of this I will post some of my stuff, not to good but decent.

I am applying for a Jr.GFX and i saw the post about them, and responsibilities, I will do what ever it takes...

I would also like to say MPGH is a nice place, Nice members never have been mean to me so that's a plus. If you would like to know anything about me feel free to ask

Sigs/other things GFX related:

Imageshack - mynewsigⓘ

Imageshack - firetextⓘ

Imageshack - wallpapergpⓘ

Imageshack - sigwⓘ

Hope I can join the team.

AGAIN: if you would like more info, or more sigs put up, ever made or anything

dont hesitate to ask me

Thanks,
Cody.
no spots open.
at all.
dont be discouraged stay and post your work rate others compete in competitions ect.
possibly in the future.
No more spots open for Jr.GFX till someone moves up to regular GFX.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
No more spots open for Jr.GFX till someone moves up to regular GFX.
*Cough*notyou,me*cough*
Alright Thanks, That is fine with me I will still do stuff until then, at-least you guys are nice about it,
Thanks
Yeah, hope to see you somewhere in the community.
Song, Thanks
You suck.

And the only reason that noone is Mean to you is because they don't even know you exist. You have done 12 Posts since September 2008?

hahaha
I have more raw talent in my left nut.
Watch Hyak again make it pointless in some way he'll think of for me to even bother to whip up a few sigs to apply.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
Watch Hyak again make it pointless in some way he'll think of for me to even bother to whip up a few sigs to apply.
hmm
lolwut?
u made no sense
or at least i didnt get it
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

hmm
lolwut?
u made no sense
or at least i didnt get it
Watch you trick me and make my attempts to apply futile.
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post


Watch you trick me and make my attempts to apply futile.
lol i wouldnt do that
ily
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

lol i wouldnt do that
ily
oh shur i believ yu
yah sorry. no more spots. plus you have to meet the requirements which you dont.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us