WoW wrath of the lich king worth it ?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
WoW wrath of the lich king worth it ?
Hi my friend just reccomended to buy Wow wrath of the lcih king i seen people saying it is very addicting and fun should i buy it? plus can someone tell me how much money i have to pay each month? Thx Edit: Is there like a special fee like 1 month 15 2 month etc?
I can tell you something good. There's warez of it. and low stats pservers. More fun+nicer community.
lol idc what anybody says best game ever very addicting fun great graphics went up to a lvl 50 pally *sniff* R.I.P *Sniff * yes buy it i would recommend it 5 starts 3 thumbs up 10/10
1) GTFO WOW FAG
2) YOUR SIG IS TOO FUCKING BIG
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
1) GTFO WOW FAG
2) YOUR SIG IS TOO FUCKING BIG
Lol okay ill change my sig plus im not a wow fag -_- i said should i buy it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
Lol okay ill change my sig plus im not a wow fag -_- i said should i buy it lol
He was prolly talking to the 3rd poster.

Also really pservers are way better what you could try in 5 years you can do it in 2 weeks.
I used to play it. Stick to priv servers though. $15 a month + the cost of the actual game and it's expansions is way too much to shell out for a game like that.

I don't play anymore, though..
No, I was talking to him... now he changed his sig.
And isn't this an expansion, thus you must be a wow fag to get it.
Oh wow facepalm for that EndRit.

And I just wanted to say that, WOW it's a HQ form of RuneScape. And full windowed. Only difference.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Oh wow facepalm for that EndRit.

And I just wanted to say that, WOW it's a HQ form of RuneScape. And full windowed. Only difference.
BUT IT'S GOT MORE QUESTS!!11!!1!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!ONE!!!!!1!!!!!ELEVEN! !!!!1!!!
i likes it cuz you can ride the kitty
Only fags play WoW
Finish a quest, lose a friend.
NEVER PLAY WOW.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?