ExclamationArtThread Design & New Image Title

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Design & New Image Title
Hey everyone McLovin here, as you can see in the title I need a new thread design for my eBook that is complete. I am not going to explain to much of what I want in this post for the fact it will give away what im going to be selling. I need a design that catches peoples eye. I need something that when they see it, it also describes how the book will be and want to buy it from just look/reading the design.

I also need a new Image title. I am willing to pay, as i have no issue with that. If you can show me proof that you are a good GFX artist maybe we can work something out. The reason I am posting this is I need someone that can do this for me but not charge me my damn first born child.

Payment: PP or BTC

Contact: Please contact me on here or on skype

Skype: [img]https://**********.com/addskype/red/brandon_rodman.png[/img]

P.S- If you add me on skype, QUOTE MY ORIGINAL POST OR MENTION ME and then reply so I get a notification!
Check out Bellucheese's thread in the User Services section of the marketplace. He's high quality and inexpensive.
Quote Originally Posted by Groot_69 View Post
Hey everyone McLovin here, as you can see in the title I need a new thread design for my eBook that is complete. I am not going to explain to much of what I want in this post for the fact it will give away what im going to be selling. I need a design that catches peoples eye. I need something that when they see it, it also describes how the book will be and want to buy it from just look/reading the design.

I also need a new Image title. I am willing to pay, as i have no issue with that. If you can show me proof that you are a good GFX artist maybe we can work something out. The reason I am posting this is I need someone that can do this for me but not charge me my damn first born child.

Payment: PP or BTC

Contact: Please contact me on here or on skype

Skype: [img]https://**********.com/addskype/red/brandon_rodman.png[/img]

P.S- If you add me on skype, QUOTE MY ORIGINAL POST OR MENTION ME and then reply so I get a notification!
I can help you with both the thread design & the image title, massage me on Skype for more info // previous art works.
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


I can help you with both the thread design & the image title, massage me on Skype for more info // previous art works.
sent a request
If the offer is still up I would be down for this.
Quote Originally Posted by VAW$RfgW4TWW54 View Post
If the offer is still up I would be down for this.
Yes it's still open
Add me on skype and we can talk
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?