LightbulbOutdatedA Bit - Public External Build - Multihack - ESP, Glow, Aim, +...

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
A Bit - Public External Build - Multihack - ESP, Glow, Aim, +...

A Bit
Read the thread before spreading bulls**t. Thanks!.

Status: Undetected.
Type: External
Last Update: 19/04/2017
About: Version only for MPGH!.
Scan:
.exe

.zip

Tutorial:
 
T U T O R I A L

  • Open Counter-Strike : GO.
  • Change video mode to Windowed, Boardless-Window or Fullscreen-Windowed.
  • Open cheat
  • Cheat?...


Features:
 
F E A T U R E S

  • Visuals​
  • Glow ESP​
  • Box ESP​
  • Healthbar​
  • Recoil Crosshair​
  • Skeleton​
  • Head Dot​
  • Radar​


  • Triggerbot​
  • Custom delay​
  • Headshot only​
  • Scoped only​
  • Burst​


  • Aim​
  • FOV​
  • Aim Assist​
  • Aim Lock​
  • Smothness​
  • Silent Aim​
  • Curve​


  • Misc​
  • Bunnyhop​
  • Slow Aim​
  • Auto shoot​
  • Field of View​
  • No Shake​
  • No Flash​
  • No Recoil​


  • Skin Changer ​
  • Skin ID​
  • Stattrack​
  • Name​
  • +...


Images:
 
I M A G E S





*we got perm
A Bit_mpgh.net.zip520 KB · 1,440 downloads Clean
So the source code randomizes every time you open it? So that would mean its very hard to detect
Quote Originally Posted by Doge30 View Post
So the source code randomizes every time you open it? So that would mean its very hard to detect
Yeah just think how hard its to get vac
If it's public it will probably be detected quickly, the only exception I know of is AimTux. I highly doubt it will stay UD for long.
Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFail View Post
If it's public it will probably be detected quickly, the only exception I know of is AimTux. I highly doubt it will stay UD for long.
if it actually randomizes code then you probably won't get banned
Looks sick, can't wait for approval.
Yeah this is amazing man ;D
i'm looking for another hacks, katebot it's to popular right now

- - - Updated - - -

phyz? você é brasileiro?
guys who have working hack now?
Looks nice, cant wait to test it
The file looks good. Approved (Dave84311 knows about it)
Open and wait a few seconds to the code randomize.

nice bullshit dude
it works, but it crashes really often
Followed your hack before and I most say that you have developed really good Nice to see you grow
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?