WTSGraphics Design Service | Proffesional | Cheapish

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Graphics Design Service | Proffesional | Cheapish


click the image for my portfolio
bumb and for some reason imgur fucked up the thread design xd
Quote Originally Posted by Umbil View Post
bumb and for some reason imgur fucked up the thread design xd
You giving out a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post


You giving out a vouch copy?
yes 1 vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Umbil View Post
yes 1 vouch copy
Add me on skype
Can you confirm that we're talking in Skype?

Update - Honest review

Just bought a $5 signature, asked him to make a custom animation from scratch but I was disappointed of the quality of it so I quickly ask to do just the signature. I sent him a picture that I've found of a flame and asked him whether he can added an animation to it. This is the original picture.
 
Spoiler




Less than an hour later, he gave me this stating that it's finished and it was "hard".
 
Spoiler



Honestly just disappointed compare to his other work. I maybe too overestimating his work, the fire is too weak and does not make it eye catching at all.

Maybe it's just me that has talented friends that love doing photography and drawing that I might expect a bit more compare to their work. This is nothing to my eyes but we agreed on the deal and once he finished his end of the bargain, I payed him.

You guys should keep in mind that his other work (non-animated) are great but he seems new to animation.
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
Can you confirm that we're talking in Skype?

Update - Honest review

Just bought a $5 signature, asked him to make a custom animation from scratch but I was disappointed of the quality of it so I quickly ask to do just the signature. I sent him a picture that I've found of a flame and asked him whether he can added an animation to it. This is the original picture.
 
Spoiler




Less than an hour later, he gave me this stating that it's finished and it was "hard".
 
Spoiler



Honestly just disappointed compare to his other work. I maybe too overestimating his work, the fire is too weak and does not make it eye catching at all.

Maybe it's just me that has talented friends that love doing photography and drawing that I might expect a bit more compare to their work. This is nothing to my eyes but we agreed on the deal and once he finished his end of the bargain, I payed him.

You guys should keep in mind that his other work (non-animated) are great but he seems new to animation.
well, i could of done it better but my pc is terrible and cant handle amazing res, so i didn't have much to work on. im sorry for the disapointment and wont happen again
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?