ExclamationVirus Maker (Reposted)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Virus Maker (Reposted)
This is for all who were asking it frm me.


Code:
 File TeraBIT_Virus_Maker_3.0_SE.zip received on 2009.11.23 07:25:37 (UTC)
Current status: Loading ... queued waiting scanning finished NOT FOUND STOPPED
Result: 29/41 (70.74%)
Loading server information...
Your file is queued in position: ___.
Estimated start time is between ___ and ___ .
Do not close the window until scan is complete.
The scanner that was processing your file is stopped at this moment, we are going to wait a few seconds to try to recover your result.
If you are waiting for more than five minutes you have to resend your file.
Your file is being scanned by VirusTotal in this moment,
results will be shown as they're generated.
Compact Compact
Print results Print results
Your file has expired or does not exists.
Service is stopped in this moments, your file is waiting to be scanned (position: ) for an undefined time.

You can wait for web response (automatic reload) or type your email in the form below and click "request" so the system sends you a notification when the scan is finished.
Email: 	
	
Antivirus 	Version 	Last Update 	Result
a-squared	4.5.0.41	2009.11.23	-
AhnLab-V3	5.0.0.2	2009.11.20	Win-Trojan/Joiner.315392
AntiVir	7.9.1.72	2009.11.22	TR/Dropper.Gen
Antiy-AVL	2.0.3.7	2009.11.23	HackTool/Win32.Joiner.gen
Authentium	5.2.0.5	2009.11.22	W32/Trojan2.HHAX
Avast	4.8.1351.0	2009.11.22	Win32:Trojan-gen
AVG	8.5.0.425	2009.11.22	HackTool.HUN
BitDefender	7.2	2009.11.23	Gen:Trojan.Heur.VB.tu0@eaFfMUli
CAT-QuickHeal	10.00	2009.11.23	Trojan.Agent.ATV
ClamAV	0.94.1	2009.11.23	Trojan.Agent-126815
Comodo	3006	2009.11.23	UnclassifiedMalware
DrWeb	5.0.0.12182	2009.11.23	-
eSafe	7.0.17.0	2009.11.19	Win32.TRDropper
eTrust-Vet	35.1.7136	2009.11.23	-
F-Prot	4.5.1.85	2009.11.22	W32/Trojan2.HHAX
F-Secure	9.0.15370.0	2009.11.20	Gen:Trojan.Heur.VB.tu0@eaFfMUli
Fortinet	3.120.0.0	2009.11.23	-
GData	19	2009.11.23	Gen:Trojan.Heur.VB.tu0@eaFfMUli
Ikarus	T3.1.1.74.0	2009.11.23	HackTool.Win32.Joiner
Jiangmin	11.0.800	2009.11.23	-
K7AntiVirus	7.10.901	2009.11.20	Trojan.Win32.Malware.1
Kaspersky	7.0.0.125	2009.11.23	HackTool.Win32.Joiner.g
McAfee	5810	2009.11.22	Generic.dx!bsz
McAfee+Artemis	5810	2009.11.22	Generic.dx!bsz
McAfee-GW-Edition	6.8.5	2009.11.22	Trojan.Dropper.Gen
Microsoft	1.5302	2009.11.23	VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ
NOD32	4628	2009.11.22	a variant of Win32/VB.OKE
Norman	6.03.02	2009.11.21	-
nProtect	2009.1.8.0	2009.11.22	-
Panda	10.0.2.2	2009.11.22	Trj/CI.A
PCTools	7.0.3.5	2009.11.23	Trojan.Generic
Prevx	3.0	2009.11.23	-
Rising	22.23.00.03	2009.11.23	-
Sophos	4.47.0	2009.11.23	Mal/Generic-E
Sunbelt	3.2.1858.2	2009.11.22	-
Symantec	1.4.4.12	2009.11.23	Trojan Horse
TheHacker	6.5.0.2.075	2009.11.20	-
TrendMicro	9.0.0.1003	2009.11.23	TROJ_REGRUN.EL
VBA32	3.12.12.0	2009.11.22	suspected of Embedded.Trojan.Win32.Regrun.bry
ViRobot	2009.11.23.2048	2009.11.23	-
VirusBuster	5.0.21.0	2009.11.22	HackTool.Joiner.BZF
Download attached
TeraBIT_Virus_Maker_3.0_SE.zipattachment deleted · 22 downloads before removal
thanx,im sure im gonna use it on my school

und, ur signature is verry anoying long XD
very nice dude gj
Hah nice post. Imagine someone made a virus then opened it on his own pc. Epic
I see where this may be helpful, but with that many options, someone is going to ruin someone elses PC or their own. I wouldn't put this in the hands of choobs so I can't really say I agree with this being posted. <_< The Fall of MPGH? I doubt it, but someone is gonna use this for the wrong instead of the right.
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
I see where this may be helpful, but with that many options, someone is going to ruin someone elses PC or their own. I wouldn't put this in the hands of choobs so I can't really say I agree with this being posted. <_< The Fall of MPGH? I doubt it, but someone is gonna use this for the wrong instead of the right.
Well then, if the choobs don't know what it is, and they think it's hacks. Then well hey, so be it. LOL, but for those people who have common sense and know how to read, I'm sure they can tell what it is, right? :]
Seeing the massive amount of antivirusses screaming ur a retard if you open this i dont see why anyone would even try to ;p
Quote Originally Posted by TehKiller View Post
Seeing the massive amount of antivirusses screaming ur a retard if you open this i dont see why anyone would even try to ;p
I could see something like this holding a bunch of virus's just so it can create a virus, but I could also see some douche adding a virus to it's executing line so it infects the host PC.

While this remains helpful to some, I still would recommend Why06 getting rid of it. In the end this thing would be more trouble than helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
I could see something like this holding a bunch of virus's just so it can create a virus, but I could also see some douche adding a virus to it's executing line so it infects the host PC.

While this remains helpful to some, I still would recommend Why06 getting rid of it. In the end this thing would be more trouble than helpful.
It's not a virus. It's a program that does stupid shit to your PC. Real viruses try to stay undetectable and surreptitiously take control over your PC... this is just some annoying program. The only thing you would have to do is ctrl-alt-del and then just restore your default settings.

And to correct you cookies, you were wrong about there being any benefits to this. There are none. Absolutely none, but if people want to be dumb asses and send people stupid programs to mess up their PC who am I to stop them? Its more of a prank virus. No real harm is done. =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
It's not a virus. It's a program that does stupid shit to your PC. Real viruses try to stay undetectable and surreptitiously take control over your PC... this is just some annoying program. The only thing you would have to do is ctrl-alt-del and then just restore your default settings.

And to correct you cookies, you were wrong about there being any benefits to this. There are none. Absolutely none, but if people want to be dumb asses and send people stupid programs to mess up their PC who am I to stop them? Its more of a prank virus. No real harm is done. =/
So essentially this program is the fake virus program that used to be going around? None of the options in the GUI itself actually do anything? It just like turns your monitor on and off, changes resolution, open closes your CD drawer. That sorta thing?<_< Glad I was thrown off by the 29/41 Virus scans triggered. super lame. <_< We should change the GUI and name it VIP hax0rz
and i dont know why is this in C++ section.
Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
and i dont know why is this in C++ section.
I would at least expect a source code since it was posted in C++...
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
I would at least expect a source code since it was posted in C++...
To be honest i highly doubt that it was written in C++
Quote Originally Posted by zeco View Post
To be honest i highly doubt that it was written in C++
What!? Not written in C++?

This needs to be closed. I don't know why you guys didn't tell me this earlier. tsk...tsk...tsk.

KrackaShaBaam!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us