LightbulbWTS[RETAIL] Hunniemuzkhin's UE Speaker Service [CHEAP] [BTC/ETH/SKRILL]

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[RETAIL] Hunniemuzkhin's UE Speaker Service [CHEAP] [BTC/ETH/SKRILL]

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Ajarumbis.png[/img]ⓘ
 
Form to contact
Mpgh profile :
Product :
Payment method :
Country :

 
Proof of this working

 
Why am i doing this?
Long story short.
Well, i can aready feel the summer vibe, and i know how much i'll need funds to exploit it correctly. Since ebay sucks for me, i'd rather sell straight to people, even tough i'm losing a bit, atleast i don't get chargebacked by idiots.

 
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i choose a color ?
No, unless you provide your own serial.

Do you ship to America/Canada ?
No, once again.

Can i use the same address over and over again, and is drop needed?
I always tell everyone to use a drop, alltough you can use your own, but i'd recommend to use it every few weeks atleast.

Can i negotiate ?
No, i provide fairly low prices, unless you're ordering for few addresses at once.

Are you doing other items/companies?
Yes i do.
"I ship to Europe/Asia. Everywhere except NA." So... what about South America?
If you need a UE Service in the EU, there's nobody better than Hunnie. This dude knows his stuff!
Working with OP regarding a speaker.
Will leave a review soon.

Regards.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Working with OP regarding a speaker.
Will leave a review soon.

Regards.
I can confirm this. Dealed with the user.
I'd be willing to take a vouch copy for you?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
I'd be willing to take a vouch copy for you?
Message me on skype, i think we could work something out.
If you'd be willing to do $70 for a megaboom msg me
Is using RMA easier?
Quote Originally Posted by iDeeJayTre View Post
Is using RMA easier?
No idea what you're talking about. If you're asking about the method -i'm not revealing any details. Cheers.
Well your email pretty much said it, I was just asking if you think that easier. I use another one which takes 2 days max. My bad for asking xD
Quote Originally Posted by iDeeJayTre View Post
Well your email pretty much said it, I was just asking if you think that easier. I use another one which takes 2 days max. My bad for asking xD
Oh then yea, i use email. Easier for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oug View Post
As you have said Asia does it include india as well?
I can def try, the guy above , also ordered from India.
Quote Originally Posted by hunniemuzkhin View Post
Oh then yea, i use email. Easier for me.

- - - Updated - - -



I can def try, the guy above , also ordered from India.
If the order for India works count me in to.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oug View Post
If the order for India works count me in to.
Deal, hit me up on skype.
As you have said Asia does it include india as well?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?