WTSCOTTON DESIGNS — Affordable & Quality Designs[Thread Designs, Signatures, Logos etc.]

Posts 1–15 of 224 · Page 1 of 15
COTTON DESIGNS — Affordable & Quality Designs[Thread Designs, Signatures, Logos etc.]
CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM









CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM

TOS
- After the transaction, no refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- I have the right to deny service to anyone.
- You will pay the transaction fees.
- .psd file is $5.
- If you ask for .psd, I will no longer make future edits.
- You do not have the right to resell my work.
- By contacting me, you agree to these terms.
- I have the right to modify/add/remove terms here without anyone's consent.
Bumping! Up for service.
Ordering this service. Paying up receipt of product. Will let you guys know how it goes! I have used him before on a different forum, and he was pretty damn good, so let's see if he's as good.
I suggest handing out a vouch copy.
May I see examples of your work?
Also how much would animated profile picture, avatar and signature would cost?
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
May I see examples of your work?
Also how much would animated profile picture, avatar and signature would cost?
I'm still building my portfolio as of now. You can pay after I send you the result so you woulnd't waste any money.
Those would cost $3-$7 depending on how complex you actually want it.

_______

GIVING AWAY 2 VOUCH COPIES.
Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
GIVING AWAY 2 VOUCH COPIES.
Mind if I get one?

I'll add you on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Mind if I get one?

I'll add you on Skype.
Accepted you on skype.

Two vouch copies claimed. No more copies available.
Could I get a vouch custom signature?

I just want something with hitman 47 on it. Etc.

You can do anything you want.

I will always use that signature.

Thanks.
This dude makes some really nice GFX. Thanks so much for the thread design and signature. Huge vouch, transaction was awesome, and he works quick!
+1 Vouch

Cotton was pretty responsive on Skype and replied whenever I sent him a message. It was really easy and straight forward when I was dealing with him. I gave him the general idea of what I wanted and he went right to work. The overall time it took was around an hour or so and he gave me updates along the way. He seems like a very nice and easy going person which is a huge plus.

Thanks once again!
Added in Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Beriyan View Post
Added in Skype.
Talking to you on skype.
Bumping this! I'm up for service.
Posts 1–15 of 224 · Page 1 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?