WTSCOTTON DESIGNS — Affordable & Quality Designs[Thread Designs, Signatures, Logos etc.]

Posts 16–30 of 224 · Page 2 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
Bumping this! I'm up for service.
check your skype..
!! Vouch !!

+Did a great work for me in an hour
+Very friendly
+Great pricing
please confirm if you are talking to me. I am kennyzhu96
Quote Originally Posted by ShenBar View Post
please confirm if you are talking to me. I am kennyzhu96
Yes, you are talking to me on skype.
Bumping the thread!
Just received my beautiful masterpiece of a thread. Thanks so much again!
Really good job! Quick and good. Thanks!
Easy to deal with, bought a thread design. Will use again, understood what I wanted and allowed me to have a large amount of input. Thanks!
Still in business! HMU
Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
Still in business! HMU
Sent a request: Lpmcgeeplays
Quote Originally Posted by CottonLSX View Post
Cotton Designs — Affordable. Quality. Design.
Added on Skype.
Vouch for Cotton!

His service provides great quality at very reasonable prices. He is very responsive and got my requests done within 24 hours. I cannot vouch enough for him, he definitely deserves more business.

Thanks for the quality thread design and signature!
Posts 16–30 of 224 · Page 2 of 15

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?