Making progress :)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Making progress :)
So, i've discovered both ids, the dweard, and the one i want to change, but when i try to transform, only the icon changes (and dweard is now an ultra rare customization ) any tips?

im going to sleep. tried everything i could think of. hope hure or verm help me someday ;-;
Quote Originally Posted by ShellShock2211 View Post
hope hure or verm help me someday ;-;
They won't help you. They said many times that they doesn't make the method public.
Discover it at your own. I also tried it on my own and I can say: I almost made it.
I would say I need 1-2 days more and then I'm finished.
It's not that hard if you try it long enough.
You have three ways to make your dream come true.

1. Wait for something drop here. (unlikely).
2. Change forum to real hacker forum like not known cheats.
3. Learn how to code in c++ , how to make dlls , kernel drivers and read publications about newest exploits and system vurnelabilities.
Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
You have three ways to make your dream come true.

1. Wait for something drop here. (unlikely).
2. Change forum to real hacker forum like not known cheats.
3. Learn how to code in c++ , how to make dlls , kernel drivers and read publications about newest exploits and system vurnelabilities.
nice clue
can u give us the id please maybe i can try too
Quote Originally Posted by arfet1 View Post
can u give us the id please maybe i can try too
The ids change for every person, but i will give you a clue, the id for dweard is between 20000~~60000

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @T-800 close this thread, alredy got what i needed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?