WTS✔️✔️|Starbucks ACC/w Giftcards!|✔️✔️ |15-20% of balance|

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
✔️✔️|Starbucks ACC/w Giftcards!|✔️✔️ |15-20% of balance|
Selling starbucks accounts with giftcards attached!

I accept BTC only as of now. I may accept PayPal from select users.
 
Proof

I will give out 2 vouch copies to reputable members in the market.

Pricing:
$50 and below 15% ✔️
$50+ 20% ✔️

Terms Of Service:
  1. All sales are final.
  2. If the balance is lower than you have purchased, PM me as soon as possible. I will replace within a reasonable time.
  3. Double spending/Chargebacks will result in scam report.


Contact me today! I will not hold accounts for anyone. First come first serve.
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/green/kidd.van_.png[/img]



added you on skype, could you confirm we're talking?
Quote Originally Posted by Jx424 View Post
added you on skype, could you confirm we're talking?
I have recieved an add. If you are jesso, then yes. I can confirm
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Tide;12736081]
+Vouch
I received a working account with a $30 balance. Very quick reply, under 5 minutes. Good guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


Vouch copy? Could you pm me one?
I have sent you a PM. Please leave an update on my thread when you get the chance.
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post


I have sent you a PM. Please leave an update on my thread when you get the chance.
Could I also get a vouch copy?

Will provide review/SS
Would be interested if you can make 100$+ cards for 15%
Quote Originally Posted by cdong5x View Post
Would be interested if you can make 100$+ cards for 15%
Send me a skype request. I just opened shop so I might be able to hook you up with a deal.
@Hitman 47 , no sorry. I would prefer to give to a premium seller or someone more known in the market place.
Doing deal with user right now
would buy if was 8% for 50$+
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
would buy if was 8% for 50$+
Sorry. Wont' do that.
Vouch for Ethen. Got an $25 account. Will buy again!
I've known this dude for a while, bought some and it worked great.

Vouch for OP.
Vouch For LT, Bought starbucks and he was a great help and even gave alittle extra. Huge vouch! And very trustworthy.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?