Switched to ESEA

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Switched to ESEA
A fellow CS:GO cunt over here.

Not too long time ago (1 days ago), I decided to buy ESEA cos fuck MM cancer, and I have enjoyed the ESEA a lot more than valve's mm.
I'm not the best rank though, C-, I suck, I know. .
There are less cheater in ESEA so I enjoy it much more than Valve's MM, it's also much more accurate with ranks, and you don't need to guess when you rank up.
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
There are less cheater in ESEA so I enjoy it much more than Valve's MM, it's also much more accurate with ranks, and you don't need to guess when you rank up.
Also, it's so much more fun since people in HERE try.

Altough my MM rank is MGE, I still decided to buy ESEA cos FUCK IT
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Also, it's so much more fun since people in HERE try.

Altough my MM rank is MGE, I still decided to buy ESEA cos FUCK IT
I would recommend trying to become a better player by practicing in aim maps and death match servers before playing much ESEA at your skill level. It annoys alot of people when they get MG teammates. Also it's still possible to cheat in ESEA, there's just no retard cheaters. Usually just people with a triggerbot or low FOV aimbot.


Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
A fellow CS:GO cunt over here.

Not too long time ago (1 days ago), I decided to buy ESEA cos fuck MM cancer, and I have enjoyed the ESEA a lot more than valve's mm.
I'm not the best rank though, C-, I suck, I know. .
Welcome to the dark side. I have 1 month, 3 month or 6 month ESEA PREMIUM codes for sale if you're interested
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


Welcome to the dark side. I have 1 month, 3 month or 6 month ESEA PREMIUM codes for sale if you're interested
Whats your skype
I enjoy esea cheating because there is no kid going autowall because of losing like in mm lol
i wanna switch too, but Im bad at mm, im lem, but I feel like not good enough for esea, also heard people are toxic af if u r bad, that's true?
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
i wanna switch too, but Im bad at mm, im lem, but I feel like not good enough for esea, also heard people are toxic af if u r bad, that's true?
You can only get better by playing with a better opponent.
They get toxic when they think you are cheating unlike mm.
If you are shit its mostly like mm.
Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
You can only get better by playing with a better opponent.
They get toxic when they think you are cheating unlike mm.
If you are shit its mostly like mm.
I'm not like top fragger, I get like 25 kills per game but I give info and play smart etc


also does it lower ur fps? heard so
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I'm not like top fragger, I get like 25 kills per game but I give info and play smart etc


also does it lower ur fps? heard so
I don't know I play fps_max 121. I used to care about having more than 200fps but since I noticed having an almost static fps count is much smoother i put it to 121.
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
i wanna switch too, but Im bad at mm, im lem, but I feel like not good enough for esea, also heard people are toxic af if u r bad, that's true?
I've been playing ESEA since 5TH, and I've never met anyone who gets mad at me because I'm last or suck a dick in the game because I'm a bottom fragger, they don't even kick people for being a worse player, unlike in matchmaking where everyone kicks for whatever reason.

I've met Russians (Who are still annoying) because they still talk russian even though I do call outs in English..

Anything lower than C- are where people suck, lol. Don't do anything as a team, but still get fewer kills.

ESEA is there to challenge us, unlike MM where 99% of people who play it are cheaters or cunts who play on their smurfs thinking they're better, if any of MM globals went to ESEA and sucked, they'd go back to MM and smurfing cos they think they're good and special.

I went to ESEA cos it's better, less assholes, no matter what country, I've met British people who are less toxic than the ones in Matchmaking.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
A fellow CS:GO cunt over here.

Not too long time ago (1 days ago), I decided to buy ESEA cos fuck MM cancer, and I have enjoyed the ESEA a lot more than valve's mm.
I'm not the best rank though, C-, I suck, I know. .
Hope you do realize that ESEA is more cancer, and that is a fact.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Hope you do realize that ESEA is more cancer, and that is a fact.
Please explain? Cause I've seen cancer and that kind of cancer I will remember forever.
What happened to everyone refusing to use ESEA because of the bitcoin mining scandal? Couldn't really trust a company that done that tbh. Your choice OP, hope you enjoy your time on it
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?