Getting DDoS 24/7

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Getting DDoS 24/7
Hi Guys, I'm Getting DDoSSeD The Whole Time By A Skid Of 12 Years Old And I Want To Know How I Can Stop It?
I Can't RAT Him Since My Pc Is Down And I'm Sending This Trough My Phone.
Any Help?
change ip then use vpn ez
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
change ip then use vpn ez
cant change, my provider only does it when the router is off for 24 hrs
btw ur profile picture is creeping me out xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remix1337 View Post
Call up your ISP, all I can say :\
sunday, they're not working ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
cant change, my provider only does it when the router is off for 24 hrs
btw ur profile picture is creeping me out xD

- - - Updated - - -



sunday, they're not working ._.
so just turn off your router for 24 hours?
Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
so just turn off your router for 24 hours?
I CANT, IM ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
cant change, my provider only does it when the router is off for 24 hrs
Then take your router offline for 24 hours? It wouldn't matter if you're getting "DDoSed 24/7"
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Then take your router offline for 24 hours? It wouldn't matter if you're getting "DDoSed 24/7"
yeah you got me there...
using the internet when he doesnt ddos, its a 30 min ddos every 1/2 hrs.
he wanted my bo2 cheat but it was a private one.
now he's mad cuz i sent him a bo2 hack from 2012 xd
detected af
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
yeah you got me there...
using the internet when he doesn't do, its a 30 min DDoS every 1/2 hrs.
he wanted my bo2 cheat but it was a private one.
now he's mad cuz I sent him a bo2 hack from 2012 xd
detected af
Lmaooo, if it matters to you that much just unplug your router until you call your ISP.
Call up your ISP, all I can say :\
you're going to have to stick to wifi tethering until you can contact them, nm u can do
Stop being mean to people on the internet.
Getting out of house for 12 hours and getting sleep 12 hours is so fucking hard, fuck, even I couldn't do it, but then again, I'm not getting ddosed
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Getting out of house for 12 hours and getting sleep 12 hours is so fucking hard, fuck, even I couldn't do it, but then again, I'm not getting ddosed
he wanted cheat, i gave him detected cheat, now we wait for his vac tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
he wanted cheat, i gave him detected cheat, now we wait for his vac tomorrow
Wasn't the point, the point was that it's not hard not be in the internet, or USE YOUR PHONE + DATA, win win, unless you are dumb motherfucker and don't have phone plan with free data (only thing that really costs is the sms to get more data)
Call your ISP, they might be able to change your IP. If not you will just have to deal with 24 hours without Internet, while you wait for your router to change it.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?