SolvedHow does user rep work?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How does user rep work?
hey there guys. This may be a stupid question but whenever someone leaves rep on my thread, I noticed this does not change my reputation on my profile. Do you know how I can get more profile rep?
Thanks in advance for answering the stupid question
Quote Originally Posted by Kareem View Post
hey there guys. This may be a stupid question but whenever someone leaves rep on my thread, I noticed this does not change my reputation on my profile. Do you know how I can get more profile rep?
Thanks in advance for answering the stupid question
You gain reputation power by posting. You gain reputation by having people with said power add to your reputation. Anyone who doesn't have any reputation power adds 0. Pretty simple.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


You gain reputation power by posting. You gain reputation by having people with said power add to your reputation. Anyone who doesn't have any reputation power adds 0. Pretty simple.
Basically the only reputation that matters is that from highly repped members like gmods
Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Basically the only reputation that matters is that from highly repped members like gmods
Anyone with thousands of posts has rep power. My rep power is like +24 and my rep is 948, but I'm CS so I can't rep anyone.
Pretty sure when people rep you and nothing happens is because the person repping you either had the default amount (10) or maybe they didn't have enough rep to actually give you rep. Also read that your post count and join date also contribute to the repping amount
Answered from Austin.
Solved &a Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?