ExclamationHiringLogitech SE Megaboom for 50$

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech SE Megaboom for 50$
Like you read, i need a megaboom for 50$.
Shipping in italy.

I don't have so much money, and this is the max i can't pay for the megaboom :|

This is for myself, since "Summer is coming"

Add me on skype: ******nistorbog
Quote Originally Posted by boggy94 View Post
Like you read, i need a megaboom for 50$.
Shipping in italy.

I don't have so much money, and this is the max i can't pay for the megaboom :|

This is for myself, since "Summer is coming"

Add me on skype: ******nistorbog
I can do for 75 bucks mate ^^
Closed at OPs request.

Best regards & Safe trading.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?