WTS10$ Automatic Spotify Premium Upgrade Service [PP/BTC] Accepted

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
10$ Automatic Spotify Premium Upgrade Service [PP/BTC] Accepted



Family accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by uvpC2M6uxI View Post
Family accounts?
Nah. I dont sell family accounts. If you are talking about upgrade. Its done using family account, but not with cracked or something. Just some minor bug.
So you're using the same method as every other seller here that sells for $3-$5 but charging 3x-5x the cost?
Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
So you're using the same method as every other seller here that sells for $3-$5 but charging 3x-5x the cost?
Nope. They are using cracked account. I'm not. Most probably people will just lose access to their account within a day or two or month. Not sure.
In my case. I'm not using the family cracked thing, I'm just playing around with the bug. As long as its there. I know that method as well. And I have done that as well. Isn't worth the headache.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Super overpriced can't see anyone buying this.
Actually sold pretty cheap (5$) to about 5 people. As testing phase. It still working and no complain so yeah I would say. PRETTY GOOD!
Might ask them to vouch as well
Super overpriced can't see anyone buying this.
Quote Originally Posted by srGQA#e4haqe5hehearhR View Post
Reduce the price to 10$ Hit me up now!
Vouch copy?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?