No Recoil for Bloody Mouse/A4 Tech X7

Posts 1–15 of 136 · Page 1 of 10
No Recoil for Bloody Mouse/A4 Tech X7
Requirements

  • Bloody mouse

  • Brain


Okie,

If you don't have it then DOWNLOAD IT and make sure you have the full version. Cracked copies might work. Maybe not. I'm not going to help you if it's cracked and you encounter a problem


Let's get right back into the tutorial.

Download the file I included and locate your bloody mouse folder

Structure will be similar to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody6\Bloody6\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacr os\GunLib\

  • Create a new folder in gunlib and name it what you want

  • Close bloody mouse software

  • Drag and drop the file you downloaded. Make sure the program is closed so it refreshes it when you re run it and not delete the file.

  • Close it and proceed to open up the bloody software

  • Navigate to the headshot tab
  • Click the headshot tab
    • If you don't see your file in the explorer navigate on the tab that says select game and choose the folder you made
  • Click the M-Macro tab
  • Look for the file that you just drag and dropped.

  • Check mark it
  • Type in your screen resolution. I am at 1920x1080 but any others shouldn't have much of a problem.
  • Press test
  • Switch over to your game and press the N-key which should now be green.
  • ENJOY NO RECOIL





Here's pictures if you would rather follow along to that
 
Images












Please press thanks if this helped you out!

Thank you for the user http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2322216

For compiling it and sending it to me.

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lhiicclo4x

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1494808860/
Holo-Triangle & A4tech_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 3,340 downloads Clean
M-No recoil acog_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 3,483 downloads Clean
Not downloading?
Quote Originally Posted by B4ybars View Post
Not downloading?
be aware you must wait for staff to approval all files before any user is able to download
Not compatible for A4 Tech X7.
Must have .amc extension
Guyz can anyone Told me what is Bloody mouse? its Mouse Brand ? my Mouse is Dragonwar . i can use Bloddy 5 or 6 ?
Quote Originally Posted by the_spectar View Post
Guyz can anyone Told me what is Bloody mouse? its Mouse Brand ? my Mouse is Dragonwar . i can use Bloddy 5 or 6 ?
If you have the bloody software it's compatible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B4ybars View Post
Not compatible for A4 Tech X7.
Must have .amc extension
I converted it earlier but never included it. You are able to convert them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imbecilmodeon View Post
thank you very much!!!!
Can you post a imgur link instead so it doesn't have to be approved?

- - - Updated - - -
thank you very much!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by juice76849 View Post
Requirements

  • Bloody mouse

  • Brain


Okie,

If you don't have it then DOWNLOAD IT and make sure you have the full version. Cracked copies might work. Maybe not. I'm not going to help you if it's cracked and you encounter a problem


Let's get right back into the tutorial.

Download the file I included and locate your bloody mouse folder

Structure will be similar to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bloody6\Bloody6\Data\RES\English\ScriptsMacr os\GunLib\

  • Create a new folder in gunlib and name it what you want

  • Close bloody mouse software

  • Drag and drop the file you downloaded. Make sure the program is closed so it refreshes it when you re run it and not delete the file.

  • Close it and proceed to open up the bloody software

  • Navigate to the headshot tab
  • Click the headshot tab
    • If you don't see your file in the explorer navigate on the tab that says select game and choose the folder you made
  • Click the M-Macro tab
  • Look for the file that you just drag and dropped.

  • Check mark it
  • Type in your screen resolution. I am at 1920x1080 but any others shouldn't have much of a problem.
  • Press test
  • Switch over to your game and press the N-key which should now be green.
  • ENJOY NO RECOIL





Here's pictures if you would rather follow along to that
 
Images











https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/23jnsop8jb
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1494519630/
Please press thanks if this helped you out!
nice release m8 i know a lot of pepole wanted a macro for this mouse great job
How do I turn it? Would you please convert
Quote Originally Posted by B4ybars View Post
How do I turn it? Would you please convert
I completely forgot but look at the manual. I remember it mentioning something being able to somewhere.
I am waiting for an answer from you
Hmm, I see, if I set the in-game sensivity to 50, this works. But Im such an idiot, that plays with 5 sens. What should I do, I tried just to set 4 to 40 and 7 to 70 in the macro, but that did not work. Any advices?
Quote Originally Posted by toljaserg View Post
Hmm, I see, if I set the in-game sensivity to 50, this works. But Im such an idiot, that plays with 5 sens. What should I do, I tried just to set 4 to 40 and 7 to 70 in the macro, but that did not work. Any advices?
Throw your dpi to the lower 600-800
and then put it to 35-40 and it will work great.

Also I don't get exactly what you mean by the set 4 to 40 etc.

Can you clarify a bit?

These are my mouse settings. ofc the calibration is going to be different so adjust that to whatever yours is.



- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B4ybars View Post
How do I turn it? Would you please convert
Give this a try.

My mouse A4 Tech X7 XL-750BH
Posts 1–15 of 136 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?