AngryCheats not working...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cheats not working...
None of my cheats are working properly.. i have a private and a public cheat... and on the public cheat no features work while on the private Radar and Aimbot is fully functional...
Is this happening to you to? Every time inject it or something it crashes csgo. Whatever cheat i use
I only use external... And my csgo never crashes... but the features just doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

I use a public cheat... i did not make it... and I have a private cheat.. that I bought... simple <3

- - - Updated - - -

But I didn't make the cheat.. I can't code for shit unless its batch

- - - Updated - - -

hahah... I've tried but apparently my PC doesn't like to dualboot with Linux and I dont feel like playing CSGO on a VM xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dronect01 View Post
I only use external... And my csgo never crashes... but the features just doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

I use a public cheat... i did not make it... and I have a private cheat.. that I bought... simple <3

- - - Updated - - -

But I didn't make the cheat.. I can't code for shit unless its batch

- - - Updated - - -

hahah... I've tried but apparently my PC doesn't like to dualboot with Linux and I dont feel like playing CSGO on a VM xD
I think you can't play CSGO on vm anymore, also try verifying game files.
Quote Originally Posted by Dronect01 View Post
None of my cheats are working properly.. i have a private and a public cheat... and on the public cheat no features work while on the private Radar and Aimbot is fully functional...
if you have private and public and if it's YOUR (not copy pasted shit) code you should know why it doesn't work lol
simply debug it and fix
i ain't going to teach you programming basics
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post


if you have private and public and if it's YOUR (not copy pasted shit) code you should know why it doesn't work lol
simply debug it and fix
i ain't going to teach you programming basics
Kids these days..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us