Voucher Items: Gem of Nulgath / Totem of Nulgath Fastest Farming (Grimoire 1.7)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Voucher Items: Gem of Nulgath / Totem of Nulgath Fastest Farming (Grimoire 1.7)
I'm Back With Motivations To Make Some Good Nulgath's Reagents Farming Script For Grimoire.
I've Been Trying So Hard To Find Any Mistakes In My Scripts, So Feel Free To Report To Me Anything Unusual.


Default Skills For These Scripts Are Set To Shaman, Make Sure To Custom It At Your Liking





More Script Coming In Soon


Btw, Can Someone Teach Me How To Attach Picture To Make It Viewable Without Pressing The Link?
Voucher Items_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 1,354 downloads Clean
Bot looks good! I'll be sure to try this when it gets approved. Nice work! I'm looking forward to the scripts you'll release in future, keep it up!
Edited Pictures For Bot In Action, I'm Glad I Realized It WAYYY Sooner.
Hey man, do you know where can I farm fast mystic quills? I'm trying to get Void Highlord...
Quote Originally Posted by zephyr019 View Post
Hey man, do you know where can I farm fast mystic quills? I'm trying to get Void Highlord...
If You Go To My Another Thread For Dark Crystal Shard Farming, Just Add "Mystic Quills" Into The Whitelist, And You Can Farm Both "Mystic Quills" And "Dark Crystal Shard". 2 Bird In 1 Stone! (Not Approved Yet Though). Otherwise, Just Farm Escherion For It.
tq for this,
Great job with all your new bots!

One thing though: in this bot you send a packet to complete the quest. In Grimoire 1.7 I added an "Item ID" option to the quest tab, for quests like this. So you could instead put the item ID of the totem in the "Item ID" box, check the "Enable" box to the right of it, and then click "Complete". It will be added to the command list.

You don't have to use it, it doesn't make anything faster; but I thought you should know.

EDIT: I just saw your post about the error...
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
Great job with all your new bots!

One thing though: in this bot you send a packet to complete the quest. In Grimoire 1.7 I added an "Item ID" option to the quest tab, for quests like this. So you could instead put the item ID of the totem in the "Item ID" box, check the "Enable" box to the right of it, and then click "Complete". It will be added to the command list.

You don't have to use it, it doesn't make anything faster; but I thought you should know.

EDIT: I just saw your post about the error...
Yep, I Found The Error While Making These Scripts, And About To make more....... moar....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHIZZZAM View Post
tq for this,
Np, And Just You Wait Till This Got Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Khazuto View Post
Yep, I Found The Error While Making These Scripts, And About To make more....... moar....

- - - Updated - - -



Np, And Just You Wait Till This Got Approved
By the way, just in case, if you use the "Quest can be turned in" or "Quest can not be turned in" statements it will tell you to input the quest name. This is a mistake, it should be the quest ID.
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
By the way, just in case, if you use the "Quest can be turned in" or "Quest can not be turned in" statements it will tell you to input the quest name. This is a mistake, it should be the quest ID.
Didn't Tried That Yet, Since It's Not Needed For Most Scripts.
Not working for me, first how is it meant to get the totems if there is no quest second when i do use it after a bit it just crashes grimoire
Quote Originally Posted by SirShaba View Post
Not working for me, first how is it meant to get the totems if there is no quest second when i do use it after a bit it just crashes grimoire
You sure using the latest version?
Quote Originally Posted by SirShaba View Post
Not working for me, first how is it meant to get the totems if there is no quest second when i do use it after a bit it just crashes grimoire
How? I Input A Packet Spammer To Complete The Quest Without Accepting It, Once You Reach 60 EoN, It Will Tp You To Nulgath's Room Cell And Turn In The Quest With It. Oh And Yeah, Grimoire 1.9 Seems To be Crashing While Using Some Of My Farming Nulgath's Reagents Bot Scripts For Some Reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Khazuto View Post
How? I Input A Packet Spammer To Complete The Quest Without Accepting It, Once You Reach 60 EoN, It Will Tp You To Nulgath's Room Cell And Turn In The Quest With It. Oh And Yeah, Grimoire 1.9 Seems To be Crashing While Using Some Of My Farming Nulgath's Reagents Bot Scripts For Some Reason.
can you please post the packet code here as i want to try it with the actual spammer also what quest is this?

just says quest complete failed

PLEASE disregard everything i have just said, this works just fine but i just was an idoit and forgot i needed voucher of nulgath non mem
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?