HELP ME ASAP

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
HELP ME ASAP
I have been using a VSAT hack on BO2 no worries, but I was wondering if I could use a program called 'Winrap', it basically hides programs on your pc (Its very cool TBH).
So i ws wondering whether VAC will think Winrap is a hack?
Quote Originally Posted by tommypxl View Post
I have been using a VSAT hack on BO2 no worries, but I was wondering if I could use a program called 'Winrap', it basically hides programs on your pc (Its very cool TBH).
So i ws wondering whether VAC will think Winrap is a hack?
I Think That VAC Only Can Detects Hacks That Reads/Writes Memory Of The Process (t6mp)
Winrap Isn't Reading Or Writing Memory To BO2 So I Think That It's Safe To Use!
(Anyone Correct Me If I'm Wrong)
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
I Think That VAC Only Can Detects Hacks That Reads/Writes Memory Of The Process (t6mp)
Winrap Isn't Reading Or Writing Memory To BO2 So I Think That It's Safe To Use!
(Anyone Correct Me If I'm Wrong)
Thank you very much!
I'll get back to you if something 'bad' happens...
Quote Originally Posted by tommypxl View Post
Thank you very much!
I'll get back to you if something 'bad' happens...
No Problem Man, Enjoy Using Winrap
This doesn't mean you wont get banned though? People can still report you etc. Obviously this just lessons the chance of a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
This doesn't mean you wont get banned though? People can still report you etc. Obviously this just lessons the chance of a ban.
Reports Doesn't Matter, BO2 Is Dead!
I've Been Rage Hacking On BO2 For 1 Full Month And My Account Is Still Not Banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
Reports Doesn't Matter, BO2 Is Dead!
I've Been Rage Hacking On BO2 For 1 Full Month And My Account Is Still Not Banned.
Do you have a good Rage hack for bo2 ?
Quote Originally Posted by HemmaPVP View Post
Do you have a good Rage hack for bo2 ?
Yea, Why?
Quote Originally Posted by HemmaPVP View Post
Do you have a good Rage hack for bo2 ?
You won't find a free rage hack anywhere.
Why not give it a try? You've already cheated.
Quote Originally Posted by tommypxl View Post
So i ws wondering whether VAC will think Winrap is a hack?
theres only 1 way to find out, but since youve already cheated on the acc you wouldnt know for sure what got you banned (if you ever get banned ofc)
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?