Requesting Unban for Yotsuba

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting Unban for Yotsuba
Hello,

My original account @Yotsuba was banned a couple of months ago due to it being hacked after me taking a break and failing to enable 2FA. During this time someone had posed as me/hacked my account and decided to scam a user out of his own money. At the time I was facing financial struggles and in college at the same time so I could not afford to pay for the money for @Bloodborne7 was scammed out of. Now I am in better standing and have the funds to be able to pay back Bloodborne7 who was scammed by my account, I was hoping to get my original account unbanned. I've been on MPGH for a great amount of time and have had a good reputation as well as donating since I liked it so much.

If it is possible, I would like to arrange to pay back @Bloodborne7 and get my original account @Yotsuba unbanned. If unbanned I will take the necessary steps to help secure my account so this doesn't happen in the future. I have messaged @arunforce to see if this is possible and he had said yes. Thank you and I hope you take this into consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Furthermore, if I may add here is my original ban thread in the Scammer Grave

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...hlight=Yotsuba
@ @InFlux.

I'll mention @Bloodborne7 here, go ahead and contact him through Skype or any other means to arrange to pay him back the $36 that was scammed and have him post here confirming he got the payment back and we can go on from there.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
@ @InFlux.

I'll mention @Bloodborne7 here, go ahead and contact him through Skype or any other means to arrange to pay him back the $36 that was scammed and have him post here confirming he got the payment back and we can go on from there.
Thank you, I have messaged Bloodborne and am awaiting a reply.
Quote Originally Posted by InFlux. View Post
Thank you, I have messaged Bloodborne and am awaiting a reply.
Alright, keep us constantly updated on the matter.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Alright, keep us constantly updated on the matter.
Currently talking to Bloodborne7 and he has posted on my profile as well.
yes mate im bloodborne7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InFlux. View Post
Currently talking to Bloodborne7 and he has posted on my profile as well.
yes mate im bloodborne7
@ @Hero @ @Smoke

I have sent @Bloodborne7 the $36 and have proof attached. Please if you can unban @Yotsuba that would be grealty appreciated. I will enable 2FA the moment it is unbanned.



Quote Originally Posted by InFlux. View Post
@ @Hero @ @Smoke

I have sent @Bloodborne7 the $36 and have proof attached. Please if you can unban @Yotsuba that would be grealty appreciated. I will enable 2FA the moment it is unbanned.





He refund money thanks bruh
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Alright.
@Hero @Flengo @Hugo Boss @Jim Morrison @arunforce (Since he claimed he talked with you)


Please review this case and deem an unban if needed.
Thank you, I will await a reply from the moderators.
Reset the password on your account before I lift any ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Reset the password on your account before I lift any ban.
~~It won't let me reset my password since I get greetedwith a ban screen~~

Actually I have reset my password.
Ban lifted. Of course, contingent on a blacklist.

From now until six months, you are not allowed to engage in any marketplace activities. This includes buying, selling, trading, or anything related to it. Altogether, you should avoid it. This is effective immediately. A user title marking this will be imposed whenever it is done. You are not to clear it.
@Liz, please put a blacklist on Yotsuba from the date 5-18-2017 to 11-18-2017. Thank you.


Also, change your e-mail plox.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?