VBS Virus Maker Help
Hey everyone,
I am making a virus maker in Vb 2008 and am having a little bit of trouble. I have all of my VBS scripts made up but I am not sure how I would have it so that when you press a checkbox it will be added to a textbox to be added to the VBS file.
The codes are long so I don't want to use items.add(""), so if any one has some other way that would be great help.
Thanks
I am making a virus maker in Vb 2008 and am having a little bit of trouble. I have all of my VBS scripts made up but I am not sure how I would have it so that when you press a checkbox it will be added to a textbox to be added to the VBS file.
The codes are long so I don't want to use items.add(""), so if any one has some other way that would be great help.
Thanks



