Weird BO2 Weapon Address

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Weird BO2 Weapon Address
I found this while messing around with cheat engine.

Code:
Weird Address: 02E28098
How to use this address:


And what's the point of this?
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
And what's the point of this?
You can remove the post if you want I am trying to figure out why this is a thing in bo2
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
You can remove the post if you want I am trying to figure out why this is a thing in bo2
prob some sort of memory leak
Omg i got raygun with this address in multiplayer, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
Omg i got raygun with this address in multiplayer, thanks!
No way dude omg. I got the origins staffs no way.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?