LightbulbSoldSTEAM ACCOUNT | PUBG | Rocket League | Rust | & more | Lvl. 21 | 1 vac ban on csgo.

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
STEAM ACCOUNT | PUBG | Rocket League | Rust | & more | Lvl. 21 | 1 vac ban on csgo.
Hi, I wanna sell a steam account with all the listed games.
It has 71 games in total, it a level 21 steam account, it has some skins on some of the games,and also plenty of steam backgrounds.

only caveat is, it has a vac ban on csgo following today.

Screenshots below




if you are interested in buying it, please contact me at my skype.
my baseline start price is around 40-50$, but is negotiable.
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/sidmansf.png[/img]

sidmansf
if not have vac on CSGO i probably buy that
Quote Originally Posted by Yany View Post
if not have vac on CSGO i probably buy that
pity, well for it's still for sale for anyone else.
I'll Give $10
Quote Originally Posted by izrazor View Post
I'll Give $10
Yeah xD $40-50 is a bit much
Quote Originally Posted by izrazor View Post
I'll Give $10
Kinda of a ridiculous offer to be quite fair, you can't find PUBG lower than 28$ in most cases so why would I sell this account for 10$. The fact as well this account has more games on it than just PUBG...
~bump. 35$ still selling.
What's the absolute lowest price you can go?
Quote Originally Posted by ThottXicc View Post
What's the absolute lowest price you can go?
35$ is the lowest I'll go.
35? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i will buy it for 20$
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?