my lvl 18 acc has been banned for no reason

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
my lvl 18 acc has been banned for no reason
my lvl 18 acc has been suspended by k2 net work i logged in it said unregistered user and i didnt hack on it first of all its a bronze prem and lvl 18 i wouldnt hack on a lvl 18 acc any body know what i can do besides submit a ticket
This happened to me with a level 12 account gold premium
They said I was "hacking" Because someone reported me because I was pwning them in CQC with flash nades the issue is "being resolved" atm =\
Your IPs are blacklisted. Any account you create/use on your IP will be banned.
me too
my level 17 got banned for no reason too
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Your IPs are blacklisted. Any account you create/use on your IP will be banned.
Lol, This is like my first ban on this IP I'm playing another account.. I've had it for a very long time ever since I start my other account and I havn't been banned it's just that hes low.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Your IPs are blacklisted. Any account you create/use on your IP will be banned.
Sir, you are correct..

I dont think people understand the whole thing around Blacklisting..

It's just an list with your IP on it.. your IP adress is like your House nr.

When ever they see that nr. it will be banned..

But IP's can be changed ( if you have a router..)
So, Just try restarting your router..


Anyway.. Do we care your acc was banned,a nd what can we do about it..?


I Dislike the fact people keep making posts about this..
its friggin useless^^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?