WTBSteelcase Refund / SE service

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Steelcase Refund / SE service
I am looking for Steelcase Refund or SE service for Leap chair which cost about $1000.

I think I saw it somewhere in the forum but can't find it anymore. Please direct me if there is any

Offering 10%-20% fee depends on your member level.

Add me on skype realwickedsoles

Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by wickedsoles View Post
I am looking for Steelcase Refund or SE service for Leap chair which cost about $1000.

I think I saw it somewhere in the forum but can't find it anymore. Please direct me if there is any

Offering 10%-20% fee depends on your member level.

Add me on skype realwickedsoles

Thank you
Added, might be able to get this done.
Quote Originally Posted by wickedsoles View Post
I am looking for Steelcase Refund or SE service for Leap chair which cost about $1000.

I think I saw it somewhere in the forum but can't find it anymore. Please direct me if there is any

Offering 10%-20% fee depends on your member level.

Add me on skype realwickedsoles

Thank you
your skype doesn't exist
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?