Apple Refund

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Apple Refund
Hi,


I am having an apple delivery soon, and i wanted to try it my self. I know the method and all, but i am wondering if i can do it using live chat? If so, which department do i click.

Thank you very much.
You should call, you have a better chance of success
Dont do live chat, seen too many people fail in live chat and had to get someone to fix it. calling is better.
I haven't done an SE myself but I would presume calling being the better option, reason being you could sell your case/reason for wanting the refund better.
Don't use Live Chat
You can do it via livechat guaranteed may be somewhat harder though.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
You can do it via livechat guaranteed may be somewhat harder though.
Don't tell him to use Live Chat lmao, you're setting the man up for failure. Calling has a much higher success rate.
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
Don't tell him to use Live Chat lmao, you're setting the man up for failure. Calling has a much higher success rate.
I've done it in the past via livechat.I'm just stating that.It is up to him if he wants to work on it or not.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
I've done it in the past via livechat.I'm just stating that.It is up to him if he wants to work on it or not.
live chat is the same. I know someone who uses it all the time. the thing you need though is a proxy , vpn and need to clear your computer the whole browsing history from the browser you use each time. it works the same. they they do the exact same thing because all they do is set up a shipping investigation. Its alot easier then using phone. you dont have to keep doing random voices lol. Live chat is ok and im being serious here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Autorise View Post
Hi,


I am having an apple delivery soon, and i wanted to try it my self. I know the method and all, but i am wondering if i can do it using live chat? If so, which department do i click.

Thank you very much.
dont listen to these people. live chat is ok to use. I know someone who uses it all the time and still hasnt failed one refund
Quote Originally Posted by Heatstone View Post
live chat is the same. I know someone who uses it all the time. the thing you need though is a proxy , vpn and need to clear your computer the whole browsing history from the browser you use each time. it works the same. they they do the exact same thing because all they do is set up a shipping investigation. Its alot easier then using phone. you dont have to keep doing random voices lol. Live chat is ok and im being serious here.
Calling is still better than Live Chat. You cant express emotion in a chat nearly as well as in a call.
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
Calling is still better than Live Chat. You cant express emotion in a chat nearly as well as in a call.
apple is not about emotion. as long as you do the method correctly and everyone knows the method. it willl pass either way.
Quote Originally Posted by Heatstone View Post
apple is not about emotion. as long as you do the method correctly and everyone knows the method. it willl pass either way.
Well there's a reason everyone isn't using Live Chat and just your friend is. Quit being ignorant to the fact Phone is superior.
Quote Originally Posted by Luyna View Post
Well there's a reason everyone isn't using Live Chat and just your friend is. Quit being ignorant to the fact Phone is superior.
no im just saying that it dont matter which one you use. as long as its the same method. you will get the same result each time. my friend has done over 50 on chat and he hasnt failed one yet. so you try it and let me know what the outcome is.
Quote Originally Posted by Heatstone View Post
no im just saying that it dont matter which one you use. as long as its the same method. you will get the same result each time. my friend has done over 50 on chat and he hasnt failed one yet. so you try it and let me know what the outcome is.
I trust you. I'm simply saying calling is much easier at least for me and many others. Let's end it with we're both right.
Quote Originally Posted by Heatstone View Post
live chat is the same. I know someone who uses it all the time. the thing you need though is a proxy , vpn and need to clear your computer the whole browsing history from the browser you use each time. it works the same. they they do the exact same thing because all they do is set up a shipping investigation. Its alot easier then using phone. you dont have to keep doing random voices lol. Live chat is ok and im being serious here.

- - - Updated - - -



dont listen to these people. live chat is ok to use. I know someone who uses it all the time and still hasnt failed one refund
Will try it, under which category is it? So I connect to right department.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?