WTSFinish line 100$ Giftcards For 30$

Posts 1–15 of 197 · Page 1 of 14
Finish line 100$ Giftcards For 35$
Selling Finishline Giftcards only 100$ I will not sell anything over for safety reasons

BTC only for now

skype you_to_cool_chris


Note! I do not know if this works overseas I know it works for the USA





I would sell lower guys but 35$ is the lowest because I need to make profit

Do not freak out if it takes Awhile to receive product after payment


bump...................
receipt is from 2016
Quote Originally Posted by TggW$GWGRRG View Post
receipt is from 2016
Yes but look on the card in my email. Look at the date.. I bought more shoes last week but threw the receipt away sadly
There is no date in the second screenshot.. Unless I'm blind.
Quote Originally Posted by TggW$GWGRRG View Post
receipt is from 2016
Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen View Post
There is no date in the second screenshot.. Unless I'm blind.
oh here my bad





very interested in this, will wait for someone to vouch first
bump...................
Can i get a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by eris209 View Post
Can i get a vouch copy?
I can't I wish but I dont own the source
I'm interested how do I contact you?
Quote Originally Posted by Pahpa_G View Post
I'm interested how do I contact you?

skype is you_to_cool_chris
Are these illegally obtained?
Can I use these online? INstore only?
Willing to use a Middleman?
Id do it, but Id need to see somebody go first.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
Id do it, but Id need to see somebody go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Dunder Mifflin View Post
Are these illegally obtained?
Can I use these online? INstore only?
Willing to use a Middleman?
Quote Originally Posted by Pahpa_G View Post
I'm interested how do I contact you?
Quote Originally Posted by eris209 View Post
Can i get a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Rolodex View Post
very interested in this, will wait for someone to vouch first
Ok I gotten someone to buy A card he will post proof tommorow hen he go to store which i do not he would wait but ok
Posts 1–15 of 197 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?