Clash Royale Enemy Card Counter
First time posting here so excuse me for any mistakes or rules I may have missed but here is my question/request.
I play on a smurf account on an emulator on my PC, why hasn't anybody created a "card counter" program which would basically keep counter of their elixir and card rotation while they play their cards?
For example: They start off with cards 1,2,3 and 4. When they place cards 1 and 2, It will rotate those 2 cards to the back to show you when they will next have those cards in their hand.
I play on a smurf account on an emulator on my PC, why hasn't anybody created a "card counter" program which would basically keep counter of their elixir and card rotation while they play their cards?
For example: They start off with cards 1,2,3 and 4. When they place cards 1 and 2, It will rotate those 2 cards to the back to show you when they will next have those cards in their hand.
