Thumbs upDance Dance

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Dance Dance
Exit-scamming weeb.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
Exit-scamming weeb.
Congratulations! Your first post in the anime section and a shit post as well! Wow!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Congratulations! Your first post in the anime section and a shit post as well! Wow!
How do you know it's my first.
Also it was a meme. Love me.
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
How do you know it's my first.
Also it was a meme. Love me.
Pred-sensei knows all.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Pred-sensei knows all.
Pls don't swat me
Lame. .
I actually enjoyed watching that.
Dat BSOD tho. I'm glad Arararararagi-senpai was in the video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also the final part, wtf?
0:30 and 3:42 are the best scenes
wtf did I just watch!!!
YOOOOOOOOOO THIS SHIT IS LIT!
BUNCH OR KAWAII GRILLS DANCING TO THE BEAT!! I LOVE WHOEVER EDITS THIS!
I saw the original version *non-anime* on facebook just now....This version is soooo sick in comparison!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us