Dance Dance - Fallout boy

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dance Dance - Fallout boy
From what I've heard, everyone thinks this songs horrible. Personally, its my favorite song =X.



Embedding features really fucked lately.
YouTube - Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
its not its not that its horible it
just SUCKS
nothing i can say....

the music dose not fit in with the lyrics ..
its rather annoying when its off beat... it doseNOT sound good
=X I know, I just like it for awkward reason.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
=X I know, I just like it for awkward reason.
try some new type of music O_o
do all the people in your country listen to this type of stuff
No, I'm the only one. I just don't know what to listen too.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
No, I'm the only one. I just don't know what to listen too.
i gourav country people here all listen to rap ... and what no like solja boi
i personly thinks its weird but i go with it... lol, but i listen to most old 90's music or random shit thats i find interesting comes on while listing to the internuts radio
im an all around rocker if it sounds good and its got guitars, i <3 it ^^
i listen to anything if it sounds good
O_o this song that jet put up just ... idk, i just dosn't sound good to me
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us