Thumbs upWTBETH | ETHEREUM

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
ETH | ETHEREUM
Buying ETH
I pay only with my personal Paypal
Stock : $ 1000 USD PP


Skype : ******alex-starling
Selling ETH for 15% BTC
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
Selling ETH for 15% BTC
Can you link me the wallet or whatever is used to hold this currency? I'm interested in buying some but can't find a place to find the money.
Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
Selling ETH for 15% BTC
Hey, I'll buy all. Add me on skype (click on my skype button) since I can't find you
Quote Originally Posted by kappamemes View Post
Can you link me the wallet or whatever is used to hold this currency? I'm interested in buying some but can't find a place to find the money.
Use jaxx, support a lot of currency
Wait you're trading 1k worth of eth for 1.15k worth of btc? Why would anyone do that over using something more trusted like Poloniex/Kraken/Bittrex etc. ?
Quote Originally Posted by billnyescifi View Post
Wait you're trading 1k worth of eth for 1.15k worth of btc? Why would anyone do that over using something more trusted like Poloniex/Kraken/Bittrex etc. ?
wrong read my last post


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Billy View Post


Hey, I'll buy all. Add me on skype (click on my skype button) since I can't find you
Soon will be selling when its price goes up.

- - - Updated - - -

Selling ETH for 15% BTC soon
Are you still buying ETH for PayPal?
Who is interested to buy ETH for 20% with your BTC

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know:

******alex-starling
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us