Elevator

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Elevator
Guys, Does Elevator work on pc version? if yes how i can do it any program to slow down speed from keyboard?
I would like to know aswell , i tried the elevator on favela on PC , but cant get it done
What are you guys talking about? There's an elevator in Favela?

EDIT: Okay, rofl! I looked it up and it's like the best glitch ever but I don't think it works on PC. I tried, so I think it's Xbox 360 only, which REALLY sucks. If anyone can get this working, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by 123rune20 View Post
What are you guys talking about? There's an elevator in Favela?

EDIT: Okay, rofl! I looked it up and it's like the best glitch ever but I don't think it works on PC. I tried, so I think it's Xbox 360 only, which REALLY sucks. If anyone can get this working, that would be awesome!

actually it works, i done it only one time and fell down when i tried to move at time when i going up

to do it u must turn NO free look from mouse, it easiely way...
it works on pc. but it's very hard, i only did it two times.
maybe have any program to slow down keyboard becuase on ps3 and xbox it have jostick and you can do slow, slow moves...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us