SolvedTwo-Factor Authentication problem! Need your help Liz!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Two-Factor Authentication problem! Need your help Liz!
Hello!
So for a few days ago i dropped my phone and it got destroyed.
I just tried to login on my real mpgh account @Elex280811 but i had forgotten i had Two-Factor Authentication on my account... and the key to remove it was in my notes on my phone i just destroyed... So i would like to ask for some help please

Note : Thanks to Dildo The K1ng for telling me where to ask for help!
Sorry, I forgot to respond with a reply, but I couldn't find an account with that username. Are you sure that is the correct account. What is the email being used by it?
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Sorry, I forgot to respond with a reply, but I couldn't find an account with that username. Are you sure that is the correct account. What is the email being used by it?
Damn sorry i just saw it deleted the "S"....

The name of the account is @selex280811
the email is : zericgamingx.gmail.com (Replace the first "." at x and gmail to "at" gmail.com ... needed to add that else it kept saying i couldn`t post a link)

Thank you so much for helping Liz!
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
2FA removed.
Thanks Liz!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us