Grimoire 3.0 | Nulgath (Larvae) (Unidentified 13 stack)

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Grimoire 3.0 | Nulgath (Larvae) (Unidentified 13 stack)
(Re-release for Grimoir release 3.0) This is a bot for Nulgath Larvae Pet quest.

The bot auto stacks the following;
  • Unidentified 13
  • Voucher of Nulgath
  • Tainted Gems
  • Dark Crystal Shard
  • Diamond of Nulgath
  • Gem of Nulgath
  • Totem of Nulgath


It automatically sends ^^ these items to bank if already in inventory before turning the quest in so you don't have to worry about the item not dropping. I made 2 seperate bots for this script. 1 stacks the non mem voucher while one stacks the non mem one.

Requirements:
  • You need 1 free bank space
  • Load the item tab in your bank before starting the bot the first time. (Grimoir automatically does this when it auto log isn, so you don't need to worry about the bot if it DCs.)

Nulgath (Larvae)_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 1,348 downloads Clean
Thx for the update bro
Quote Originally Posted by aryay123 View Post
Thx for the update bro
NPs matey.
Quote Originally Posted by Pipolanese View Post
Thanks mate
Hey man, your bot breaks a lot, sometimes it just stops working completely and sometimes it disconnects while picking up items, I'm not sure exactly whats the issue but it's not working properly for me, I also noticed that after getting all the items for the quest, everything disappears except for the background which then sometimes can get stuck like that and do nothing at all..
Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
Hey man, your bot breaks a lot, sometimes it just stops working completely and sometimes it disconnects while picking up items, I'm not sure exactly whats the issue but it's not working properly for me, I also noticed that after getting all the items for the quest, everything disappears except for the background which then sometimes can get stuck like that and do nothing at all..
Notice how nobody else is ahving any problems with this bot? .-.
Your DC issue is prolly due to your potato internet. Simply turn the bot delay up 500ms in the misc menu. As for "everything disappears" If you bothered to go through the bot commands, you'd notice that before the bot goes to execute the turn in commands, it jumps to a 'wait cell'. I added this in case people enabled the provoke monsters option in the bot menu.
Hope this helped.
Quote Originally Posted by MTOKA View Post
Notice how nobody else is ahving any problems with this bot? .-.
Your DC issue is prolly due to your potato internet. Simply turn the bot delay up 500ms in the misc menu. As for "everything disappears" If you bothered to go through the bot commands, you'd notice that before the bot goes to execute the turn in commands, it jumps to a 'wait cell'. I added this in case people enabled the provoke monsters option in the bot menu.
Hope this helped.
I wouldn't call a 300mb/s internet potato exactly.. also I haven't had that many issues with most other bots or bots I have created, only yours..

My internet speed on a bad day, usually exceeds 300 mb/s :
Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
I wouldn't call a 300mb/s internet potato exactly.. also I haven't had that many issues with most other bots or bots I have created, only yours..

My internet speed on a bad day, usually exceeds 300 mb/s :
Try pinging: 104.20.236.45. Your connection toa game isn't determined by your up and down speed. Upspeed may play a factor to server latency, but it all comes down to your connection to the game's port.

Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
also I haven't had that many issues with most other bots or bots I have created
Make your own Larvae bot, seeing as you're so great and all.
I'll just take my leave.
Quote Originally Posted by MTOKA View Post
Try pinging: 104.20.236.45. Your connection toa game isn't determined by your up and down speed. Upspeed may play a factor to server latency, but it all comes down to your connection to the game's port.


Make your own Larvae bot, seeing as you're so great and all.
I'll just take my leave.
No need to get defensive pal, I was just giving you my experience with your bot, take some criticism.. damn, you called my internet potato, I proved it's not, i didn't say that my up/down speed is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MTOKA View Post
Make your own Larvae bot, seeing as you're so great and all.
I'll just take my leave.
Sure seeing as you're so rude an all, maybe you shouldn't make things publicly if you can't take a little criticism, there's bound to be issues, deal with it like a grown up.
Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
No need to get defensive pal, I was just giving you my experience with your bot, take some criticism.. damn, you called my internet potato, I proved it's not, i didn't say that my up/down speed is everything.



Sure seeing as you're so rude an all, maybe you shouldn't make things publicly if you can't take a little criticism, there's bound to be issues, deal with it like a grown up.
Matey, there is no issue with the bot. You simply don't understand the process behind the bot command due to your lack of experience or just blatant laziness. I explained that
Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
everything disappears except for the background
was due to the bot jumping to a wait cell. And no due to your predisposed belief that the bot is broken your brain has just perceived the bot as broken due to Confirmation bias. I'm no psychologist, but you may be on the spectrum.
Still trying to offend me regardless of how nice I'm trying to be here, what a sore loser lol, I didn't say anything about the wait cell after you explained it, just saying .. pal, I don't wanna continue this pointless argument where i'm trying to talk like a grown up and you're just being a disrespectful little prick, so thanks for naught m8, i'll go spend my time talking to someone who's actually mature.
Quote Originally Posted by AlthalosTheMan View Post
I don't wanna continue this pointless argument
He says: continuing the argument....
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us