ArtThumbnails!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Thumbnails!
Hello,

I'm searching for an individual who I can semi-trust with the high quality pictures / art graphic while having some kind of skills when it comes to making some thumbnails when it comes to that, also, I would like your past graphics to determind whatever I want your work or I do not, also I will pay for the graphics, the minimum/maximum I could currently pay is 5$ for pack of thumbnails which are editable via Photoshop, also the payment method will be PayPal and trust me 100% when I say this, there won't be any kind of charge back when the job is done, this is with 100% degree, therefore this should give you an idea that I am not willing to scam you or do a charge back when I am unhappy with your work.

Also, past submissions are needed to see how your work will be determind, also to get an idea what kind of thumbnails I currently use, then here is an idea: , ...

I will pay after the required work has been required by me, the payment won't ever happen before, it'll always happen after, if you attempt scam me or anything, then I will report you with a cause, so you ARE being warned.
add me on skype - ******632b58c0d8a4d790
i'll try to help you
Quote Originally Posted by D1nDon View Post
add me on skype - ******632b58c0d8a4d790
i'll try to help you
Low post count, no rep, no thanks, just joined, ha... No... If you scammed me, you'd be enforced to be refunded, or bye bye account.
How can I deceive you? Add me, i'll show the portfolio and you tell the the task
Quote Originally Posted by D1nDon View Post
How can I deceive you? Add me, i'll show the portfolio and you tell the the task
I asked you to post them here, not that I will add anyone that I don't know, don't trust, does that clarify it to you, do you need a special need form?
Have a look at my YouTube channel and look at the CSGO meets 1.6 thumbnail, thats my style.

www youtube com/stratocraft12
@ @Venom I'll be able to help you
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
@ @Venom I'll be able to help you
May I see your previous work?
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


May I see your previous work?
Didn't really made any thumbnails, but I'm very experienced with Photoshop.
I can make 1 thumbnail for you as an example if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


Didn't really made any thumbnails, but I'm very experienced with Photoshop.
I can make 1 thumbnail for you as an example if you're interested.
Would be excellent to ensure when it comes to being sure how experiences you are.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Would be excellent to ensure when it comes to being sure how experiences you are.
Please add me on Skype. ******eyaloosh360
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


Please add me on Skype. ******eyaloosh360
Added.

//msg2short
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us